News:

When one conveys certain things, particularly of such gravity, should one not then appropriately cite sources, authorities...

Main Menu

What's on your mind today?

Started by Steve Reason, August 25, 2007, 08:15:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xSilverPhinx

I just got a prompt from my supervisor to hurry up and get a report done, I was going to do it yesterday, I didn't forget, but instead got reminded by my brother that the sixth season of game of thrones started. :popcorn:

My priorities seem to be all wrong. :grin:
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Jimmy

Apparently oral sex! While navigating the pages, I was instructed to "Go Down".  ;D
For if there be no Prospect beyond the Grave, the inference is certainly right, Let us eat and drink, les us enjoy what we delight in, for to morrow we shall die.   ~John Locke~

Tom62

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on April 26, 2016, 10:58:47 PM
I just got a prompt from my supervisor to hurry up and get a report done, I was going to do it yesterday, I didn't forget, but instead got reminded by my brother that the sixth season of game of thrones started. :popcorn:

Are you watching TV during office hours or doing office work at non-office hours?
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Tom62 on April 27, 2016, 05:30:50 AM
Quote from: xSilverPhinx on April 26, 2016, 10:58:47 PM

Are you watching TV during office hours or doing office work at non-office hours?

Oh, I don't work in an office, thankfully. :grin:

It's an annual activities report to hopefully renew my scholarship grant, I can do that from home.
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

No one

The same thing that is on my mind every day, plans to take over the world.

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: No one on April 27, 2016, 02:29:04 PM
The same thing that is on my mind every day, plans to take over the world.

Hello Brain.

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Tank

Can you see the 'Remove' option to the top right of your posts or other peoples posts?
Mods and Admins should see it on all posts.
Regular members should not see it at all.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Tank on April 27, 2016, 06:27:34 PM
Can you see the 'Remove' option to the top right of your posts or other peoples posts?
Mods and Admins should see it on all posts.
Regular members should not see it at all.

No I can't, but think that would be cool to have, can you add that to my profile?

Essie Mae

At a funeral yesterday, a friend whom I had not seen for years asked me where I was worshipping now.  I said I wasn't and would now describe myself as an atheist.  Her reply was, "Don't worry, God won't let you go."  Well I wasn't worried, but I was poleaxed by the momentary warm, fuzzy feeling it gave me. I'm much happier in myself now, (since de-converting), but there were times when you got a bit of a high that isn't quite the same as the joy you get life general. I wasnt tempted at all, just sayin'.
Hell is empty and all the devils are here. Wm Shakespeare

Tank

Quote from: Essie Mae on April 28, 2016, 10:38:16 AM
At a funeral yesterday, a friend whom I had not seen for years asked me where I was worshipping now.  I said I wasn't and would now describe myself as an atheist.  Her reply was, "Don't worry, God won't let you go."  Well I wasn't worried, but I was poleaxed by the momentary warm, fuzzy feeling it gave me. I'm much happier in myself now, (since de-converting), but there were times when you got a bit of a high that isn't quite the same as the joy you get life general. I wasnt tempted at all, just sayin'.
:frolic:
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Crow

And here was me thinking he wanted Liverpool to win.
Retired member.

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Crow on April 28, 2016, 08:25:27 PM

C'mon Crow don't jinx it now, especially with the game going on at this very minute and the score nil to nil.

You're a bad boy.

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Bruno de la Pole on April 28, 2016, 08:37:30 PM
Quote from: Crow on April 28, 2016, 08:25:27 PM

C'mon Crow don't jinx it now, especially with the game going on at this very minute and the score nil to nil.

You're a bad boy.

Wouldn't you know it to my feed went dead, can't get the game back up. I can access my U-verse account on my laptop, so I'm able to watch the game on my computer here at work, and what's even better is both my boss and her boss left for a meeting, so I could actually have the sound on as well, and I got nothing right now.
I blame you Crow for jinxing it,...dang it all ;D

Essie Mae

I want to know what the 21 stands for.
Hell is empty and all the devils are here. Wm Shakespeare

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Essie Mae on April 28, 2016, 08:55:12 PM
I want to know what the 21 stands for.

Wanted #10 like Crow's favorite player Rooney, but it was already taken so I had to go with 21.

This Bruno is actually pretty good.

This is from the live blog:
CLOSE! Soldado comes close to breaking the deadlock - the impressive Bruno slides a ball through to the forward who takes a touch before shooting inches wide of the post.