News:

Look, I haven't mentioned Zeus, Buddah, or some religion.

Main Menu

What's on your mind today?

Started by Steve Reason, August 25, 2007, 08:15:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Recusant

Congratulations and felicitations, Ali and Co.!
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

OldGit

Ali, congratulations!  A little sibling for T.

En_Route

Quote from: Ali on July 21, 2012, 04:07:24 PM
:)  Thank you!  We're very excited.  :)

I am delighted for you. I trust your hoohah is suitably braced.
Some ideas are so stupid only an intellectual could believe them (Orwell).

Buddy

Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Ali on July 21, 2012, 04:00:57 PM
Also, I'm hormonal, and that doesn't help.  I just found out this morning, I'm having a baby. 

Congrats Ali!
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Asmodean

Quote from: Ali on July 21, 2012, 05:08:22 PM
Step it up people, we have to outbreed those crazy Duggar types!  ;)
No...

I use condoms even with partners I trust slightly more than the rest, precisely because I don't want somebody being able to pin a kid on me. I might go for adoption when life gets too boring though.
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Sandra Craft

Thanks guys!   ;D  Haha, that's funny about being the first HAF baby.  Step it up people, we have to outbreed those crazy Duggar types!  ;)

Congratulations to you and your family!  But as far as out-breeding the Duggars, you're on your own.  We'll cheer tho.
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

Firebird

That's awesome Ali, congrats!
"Great, replace one book about an abusive, needy asshole with another." - Will (moderator) on replacing hotel Bibles with "Fifty Shades of Grey"

Stevil

Thanks guys!   ;D  Haha, that's funny about being the first HAF baby.  Step it up people, we have to outbreed those crazy Duggar types!  ;)
My breeding days are over, I hope.

Congrats to you though.

Siz

Aww, nice one Ali!

What we need is some compression socks from an early age to ensure the slenderness of ankles and I trust the fetus was scraped for the liberal gene?!  ;D

Congratulations. I'm genuinely happy for you.

When one sleeps on the floor one need not worry about falling out of bed - Anton LaVey

The universe is a cold, uncaring void. The key to happiness isn't a search for meaning, it's to just keep yourself busy with unimportant nonsense, and eventually you'll be dead!

Asmodean

The Asmo and Rusty are off to survey the flood. Catch you all later!
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Tank

Quote from: Asmodean on July 22, 2012, 12:02:09 AM
The Asmo and Rusty are off to survey the flood. Catch you all later!
Pictures please!
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Ali

Quote from: Scissorlegs on July 21, 2012, 11:44:04 PM
Aww, nice one Ali!

What we need is some compression socks from an early age to ensure the slenderness of ankles and I trust the fetus was scraped for the liberal gene?!  ;D

Congratulations. I'm genuinely happy for you.

Hahaha, I did a little punnett square based on the assumed liberal genes.  I'm pretty sure the child will be doomed to a bleeding heart (but also naturally trim ankles.)

Thanks everyone. 

Velma

Congrats, Ali!  That is great news.
Life is but a momentary glimpse of the wonder of the astonishing universe, and it is sad to see so many dreaming it away on spiritual fantasy.~Carl Sagan

The Magic Pudding

Quote from: Velma on July 22, 2012, 03:12:25 AM
Congrats, Ali!  That is great news.

Ye but this means less attention for us.
They always say that the new baby won't change anything, they'll still love you just as much but it's not true, it's never true.  :'(
I'm going to start planning some annoying attention seeking behaviour. 
I'm going to start planning ways to take my usual annoying attention seeking behaviour to a higher level.