What's on your mind today?

Started by Steve Reason, August 25, 2007, 08:15:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ali

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on July 06, 2012, 01:22:56 AM
Quote from: Asmodean on July 05, 2012, 10:10:44 PM
Quote from: xSilverPhinx on July 05, 2012, 09:39:27 PM
Heh so that's what that smudge was.
The Asmo proudly gazes upon His oversized monitor that lets Him read smudges with ease.  :D

Doubtless your high definition and over-sized monitor allows you to peer into the hearts of humans with relative ease? ;D

*Snerk*  Not that he's interested in the contents of the human heart, except for culinary purposes.

Asmodean

Quote from: Ali on July 06, 2012, 01:24:59 AM
*Snerk*  Not that he's interested in the contents of the human heart, except for culinary purposes.
Yes. An Asmo in a chef's hat making blood pudding and heart burgers. Can you imagine a scene more idyllic?  :D
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Ali

Quote from: Asmodean on July 06, 2012, 01:29:16 AM
Quote from: Ali on July 06, 2012, 01:24:59 AM
Yes. An Asmo in a chef's hat making blood pudding and heart burgers. Can you imagine a scene more idyllic?  :D

I'm picturing an Asmo in high heels and a particularly gruesome and gory "Kiss the Cook" apron.  It's like the cover of a certain sort of rock album from the mid 90s. 

Asmodean

Quote from: Ali on July 06, 2012, 01:34:17 AM
I'm picturing an Asmo in high heels and a particularly gruesome and gory "Kiss the Cook" apron.  It's like the cover of a certain sort of rock album from the mid 90s. 
Asmos have no legs for heels nor torsos for aprons. They do, however, have a top part for the chef's hat.
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Crow

hmmm mix the X-Factor with Die Antwoord and I think we have the best television program ever.
Retired member.

Sweetdeath

Law 35- "You got to go with what works." - Robin Lefler

Wiggum:"You have that much faith in me, Homer?"
Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

Sweetdeath

Quote from: Asmodean on July 05, 2012, 10:10:44 PM
Quote from: xSilverPhinx on July 05, 2012, 09:39:27 PM
Heh so that's what that smudge was.
The Asmo proudly gazes upon His oversized monitor that lets Him read smudges with ease.  :D

You show off!  :P
Law 35- "You got to go with what works." - Robin Lefler

Wiggum:"You have that much faith in me, Homer?"
Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

xSilverPhinx

Where's RenegadeReversi? ???

I wonder where he's gone off to.
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

The Magic Pudding

Quote from: Scissorlegs on July 05, 2012, 08:29:55 PM
Can I have a spoon please, TMP?
:'(

Yes but I'll have to think about it.
It will of course have to have the handle on the right.
I'm open to suggestions...

Siz

Quote from: The Magic Pudding on July 06, 2012, 07:05:19 AM
Quote from: Scissorlegs on July 05, 2012, 08:29:55 PM
Can I have a spoon please, TMP?
:'(

Yes but I'll have to think about it.
It will of course have to have the handle on the right.

...But then we're left with a dichotomous leftly-proclivitous bowl. I'm not sure I could live with that :D

When one sleeps on the floor one need not worry about falling out of bed - Anton LaVey

The universe is a cold, uncaring void. The key to happiness isn't a search for meaning, it's to just keep yourself busy with unimportant nonsense, and eventually you'll be dead!

The Magic Pudding

Quote from: Scissorlegs on July 06, 2012, 09:06:23 AM

...But then we're left with a dichotomous leftly-proclivitous bowl. I'm not sure I could live with that :D

Think of it as the rightist spoon exploiting the proletariat bowl, it should add piquancy.

Siz

Quote from: The Magic Pudding on July 06, 2012, 09:37:35 AM
Quote from: Scissorlegs on July 06, 2012, 09:06:23 AM

Think of it as the rightist spoon exploiting the proletariat bowl, it should add piquancy.

Hmmm, OK, we could run with that. But I'd opt for just cutting the bowl off entirely. We can't provide support indefinitely!

Ahh, having my cake AND eating it. ...No, wait, my spoon doesnt work...

When one sleeps on the floor one need not worry about falling out of bed - Anton LaVey

The universe is a cold, uncaring void. The key to happiness isn't a search for meaning, it's to just keep yourself busy with unimportant nonsense, and eventually you'll be dead!

Steve Reason

Back after some 'puter issues. I decided to fix it myself after thinking of buying a new one. For the most part I got what I wanted and it turned out well, and buying one would have cost twice as much for roughly the same capabilities. It was a risk and a hassle, but also a lesson in the joy of the satisfaction of doing something for yourself. Having a pc that can actually do what I ask of it is such a relief.  ;D
I do not fear death, in view of the fact that I had been dead for billions and billions of years before I was born, and had not suffered the slightest inconvenience from it. ~ Mark Twain

http://rumtickle.blogspot.com/

OldGit

Well done, Sir!  Glad to see you back.

DeterminedJuliet

How much would it weird out the lady sitting next to me if I told her I thought she smelled nice?
"We've thought of life by analogy with a journey, with pilgrimage which had a serious purpose at the end, and the THING was to get to that end; success, or whatever it is, or maybe heaven after you're dead. But, we missed the point the whole way along; It was a musical thing and you were supposed to sing, or dance, while the music was being played.