News:

If you have any trouble logging in, please contact admins via email. tankathaf *at* gmail.com or
recusantathaf *at* gmail.com

Main Menu

What's on your mind today?

Started by Steve Reason, August 25, 2007, 08:15:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tank

Quote from: Amicale on June 04, 2012, 05:23:33 AM
Quote from: Budhorse4 on June 04, 2012, 12:52:37 AM
My "marvelous pussy" is getting high off catnip. Oh, by they way, thanks for calling my cat that Tank. Now I can't keep a straight face when I look at either of my cats.

Very cute cat!

ROFL @ 'marvelous pussy'! Channeling Mrs. Slocombe from Are You Being Served.  ;D

Now that just shows what an Anglophile you are!!!
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Amicale

Quote from: Tank on June 04, 2012, 05:29:31 AM

Now that just shows what an Anglophile you are!!!

;D I am indeed, good sir!

"Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb we are bound to others. By every crime and act of kindness we birth our future." - Cloud Atlas

"To live in the hearts of those we leave behind is to never die." -Carl Sagan

Siz

Slow HAFing today.  Guess I'll have to see what's going on irl...

When one sleeps on the floor one need not worry about falling out of bed - Anton LaVey

The universe is a cold, uncaring void. The key to happiness isn't a search for meaning, it's to just keep yourself busy with unimportant nonsense, and eventually you'll be dead!

Ali

ZOMA

Do NOT google image "spider bite"  especially if you think you have one.  I feel faint....

Asmodean

Quote from: Ali on June 04, 2012, 04:43:35 PM
ZOMA
His Grayness hath heard you.

Do NOT google image "spider bite"

What? Like this?

Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

DeterminedJuliet

"We've thought of life by analogy with a journey, with pilgrimage which had a serious purpose at the end, and the THING was to get to that end; success, or whatever it is, or maybe heaven after you're dead. But, we missed the point the whole way along; It was a musical thing and you were supposed to sing, or dance, while the music was being played.

Buddy

Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Amicale

Quote from: DeterminedJuliet on June 04, 2012, 05:43:36 PM
BAD ASMO! :o

VERY bad Asmo!  :o  >:( I shouldn't have to want to vomit when I check the 'what's on your mind' thread. Grrrr...

"Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb we are bound to others. By every crime and act of kindness we birth our future." - Cloud Atlas

Ali

*Faints*

Yes Asmo.  Like that.  

Look!  You can almost see the spider tooth marks!  >:(

And my arm is all puffy and swollen.   >:(  I'm going spider hunting tonight.  >:(

Amicale

Ali, yeah, that definitely looks like a bite. Besides going spider hunting, you might want to go get it checked out at the doctor's just to be safe. Wouldn't want infection to set in or anything!

DeterminedJuliet

I'd take some Benadryl to see if it settles down a bit, but if it doesn't I'd do what Amicale suggests.  :-\
"We've thought of life by analogy with a journey, with pilgrimage which had a serious purpose at the end, and the THING was to get to that end; success, or whatever it is, or maybe heaven after you're dead. But, we missed the point the whole way along; It was a musical thing and you were supposed to sing, or dance, while the music was being played.

Ali

I did end up going to the dr.  Totally psyched myself out!  I was like "I think...I think I'm feeling light headed....and is there some tingling in my finger tips?  I think so.  I think so.  And this just keeps getting bigger, and more swollen....and my throat hurts." (forgetting that of course my throat hurt all weekend and I even stayed home on Friday for a sore throat.) 

So the  dr said that it seems like I'm having a moderate allergic reaction to whatever the hell took a chunk out of me, but if I were going to go into anaphylactic shock, I would have by now.  Nice.

Buddy

Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Firebird

Quote from: Ali on June 04, 2012, 09:40:16 PM
if I were going to go into anaphylactic shock, I would have by now.  Nice.

Well that's a relief :)
"Great, replace one book about an abusive, needy asshole with another." - Will (moderator) on replacing hotel Bibles with "Fifty Shades of Grey"