News:

Nitpicky? Hell yes.

Main Menu

What's on your mind today?

Started by Steve Reason, August 25, 2007, 08:15:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

corgilover

Anyone know how to make really stubborn acne go away?

corgilover

Quote from: Guardian85 on March 20, 2012, 08:13:46 PM
Quote from: corgilover on March 20, 2012, 08:10:31 PM
Wondering how I'm going to get a good grade in my Iran debate in Political Science when one of my group members never lets anyone else have a chance to speak.

Hit him upside the head with a book. Speak while he recovers. Recomend hard cover book.

My lord! I wish I'd thought of that when the debate was happening! Of course, I would have had to do that to everyone on my side as I had to fight to make the three points I made heard. Good advice though and if physical violence was allowed at my school, I'd consider it.

No really, I would.

The Magic Pudding

Quote from: corgilover on May 23, 2012, 05:22:18 AM

Wait let me think, there's a HAF thread for just about every malady, Aarskog syndrome, Abasia, Abalone Herpes,  Acanthocheilonemiasis, Achondroplasia, Anthrax oh here it is    
How to Clear up Acne?

corgilover

Quote from: The Magic Pudding on May 23, 2012, 05:36:06 AM

Wait let me think, there's a HAF thread for just about every malady, Aarskog syndrome, Abasia, Acanthocheilonemiasis, Achondroplasia, Anthrax oh here it is    
How to Clear up Acne?

Thank you! I've always had this one section of my face that is covered in zits. It's been that way since puberty. *mutters about how puberty could have added height and not acne*

Buddy

Have a 2 AM update on bunny because I can't sleep.

Bunny seems to be well. Has moved around some, but still sticks to the warmth of the pelt. Respiration still looks stable. Bunny is also alert too, which is a good sign. We don't have any wildlife rehabilitaters in our area, so it looks like I will be taking care of this little guy. Good thing school ends next Wednesday.
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Tank

Dynamite?

Seriously there is a thread here where it was discussed http://www.happyatheistforum.com/forum/index.php?topic=7100.0

My son took some sort of medication that did the trick.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Siz

Never really bothered me, but my brother who was a victim to it said the best medicine was to drink lots of water. Keeps the body flushed through. Hope it helps...

When one sleeps on the floor one need not worry about falling out of bed - Anton LaVey

The universe is a cold, uncaring void. The key to happiness isn't a search for meaning, it's to just keep yourself busy with unimportant nonsense, and eventually you'll be dead!

The Magic Pudding

Buddy

Bunny is doing better. My vet science teacher says that it has a good chance of living. I got up every two hours to syringe feed a bit of sugar water. Teacher says a diet of pedialite and vitamin D milk is good. I'll post pictures later today.
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Amicale

Quote from: Budhorse4 on May 23, 2012, 01:29:03 PM
Bunny is doing better. My vet science teacher says that it has a good chance of living. I got up every two hours to syringe feed a bit of sugar water. Teacher says a diet of pedialite and vitamin D milk is good. I'll post pictures later today.

Awww, yay. You're a very good 'bunny mummy'.  :D

Looking forward to the pics. :)

"Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb we are bound to others. By every crime and act of kindness we birth our future." - Cloud Atlas

"To live in the hearts of those we leave behind is to never die." -Carl Sagan

Buddy

Quote from: Amicale on May 23, 2012, 02:19:41 PM
Quote from: Budhorse4 on May 23, 2012, 01:29:03 PM

Awww, yay. You're a very good 'bunny mummy'.  :D

Looking forward to the pics. :)

Yes, (S)he is a cute little stinker.

Buddy

Bun is doing really well! Ate a nice lunch and was grooming himself and hopping aroung a bit.

Amicale

"Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb we are bound to others. By every crime and act of kindness we birth our future." - Cloud Atlas

"To live in the hearts of those we leave behind is to never die." -Carl Sagan

The Magic Pudding

Quote from: Budhorse4 on May 23, 2012, 04:02:15 PM
Bun is doing really well! Ate a nice lunch and was grooming himself and hopping aroung a bit.

He looks well, a wild one not an escaped pet by the look of it.
I like rabbits, I had a rabbit thread last year before you joined, though it feels like you've been here at least that long.

Don't trust him near electrical cords, they munch them in no time.

Buddy

Quote from: The Magic Pudding on May 23, 2012, 04:25:23 PM
Quote from: Budhorse4 on May 23, 2012, 04:02:15 PM

He looks well, a wild one not an escaped pet by the look of it.
I like rabbits, I had a rabbit thread last year before you joined, though it feels like you've been here at least that long.

Don't trust him near electrical cords, they munch them in no time.

My mom had rabbits growing up. Her boyfriend are going to build him a hutch when he gets a bit bigger and weaned. He is a feral rabbit, but I just don't feel comfortable releasing him back since he won't be weaned for a few weeks.