News:

Actually sport it is a narrative

Main Menu

What's on your mind today?

Started by Steve Reason, August 25, 2007, 08:15:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Asmodean

Methink we had mother's day sometime in like... February.
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Amicale

Quote from: Ali on May 13, 2012, 03:44:46 PM
Awww DJ, that's lovely!  Happy Mother's Day to you.  T gave me some adorable handmade gifts when I went to the Mommy and Me lunch at his school, and Husband made him say Happy Mother's Day when he came and woke me up.  LOL  No breakfast in bed though!  Jealous!

Amicale, Happy Mother's Day to you too.  And to any of our other members who are moms!

Happy Mother's Day, DJ, Ali, and our other HAF moms! I started a thread just for the day until my tired little brain realized I shoulda just posted it here.  :D I hope everyone has a good mother's day.

And for those of you who are away from your folks today, or missing your mom and thinking of her for whatever reason... *big huge hug*

Got flowers and a picture drawn for me of me and her. I apparently have very frizzy hair, huge giant's feet and I'm holding a coffee cup in one hand, and the cat's leash in the other.  :D

"Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb we are bound to others. By every crime and act of kindness we birth our future." - Cloud Atlas

"To live in the hearts of those we leave behind is to never die." -Carl Sagan

Asmodean

Ripples. Ripples, resulting from shockwaves, resulting from events, resulting from actions... ...

In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

DeterminedJuliet

"We've thought of life by analogy with a journey, with pilgrimage which had a serious purpose at the end, and the THING was to get to that end; success, or whatever it is, or maybe heaven after you're dead. But, we missed the point the whole way along; It was a musical thing and you were supposed to sing, or dance, while the music was being played.

Asmodean

Rapidly deteriorating mood, pretty much.
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

Ali

Quote from: Amicale on May 13, 2012, 04:18:38 PM
Got flowers and a picture drawn for me of me and her. I apparently have very frizzy hair, huge giant's feet and I'm holding a coffee cup in one hand, and the cat's leash in the other.  :D

That's awesome Amicale!  How sweet and cute is that!  T's present was a picture frame that he decorated with buttons, and his teacher asked the kids "What is your favorite thing to do with your Mommy?" and then wrote their answers in their own words and then put a little picture of them next to it.  T's answer was "I love to make pizza bagels with my Mommy."  LMAO  I was like "Really, we don't eat pizza bagels that often, I swear..." 

((((Asmo))))  I hope your mood takes a turn for the better soon. 

OldGit

Cheer up, Asmo - you're right about mothers' day.  We had ours months ago.

DeterminedJuliet

*climbs back into foxhole*  ;D
"We've thought of life by analogy with a journey, with pilgrimage which had a serious purpose at the end, and the THING was to get to that end; success, or whatever it is, or maybe heaven after you're dead. But, we missed the point the whole way along; It was a musical thing and you were supposed to sing, or dance, while the music was being played.

Amicale

Quote from: Ali on May 13, 2012, 06:03:55 PM
Quote from: Amicale on May 13, 2012, 04:18:38 PM

That's awesome Amicale!  How sweet and cute is that!  T's present was a picture frame that he decorated with buttons, and his teacher asked the kids "What is your favorite thing to do with your Mommy?" and then wrote their answers in their own words and then put a little picture of them next to it.  T's answer was "I love to make pizza bagels with my Mommy."  LMAO  I was like "Really, we don't eat pizza bagels that often, I swear..." 

((((Asmo))))  I hope your mood takes a turn for the better soon. 

Ali, that's adorable! Awww.  ;D

Asmo, *HUGS* I hope you feel better soon, buddy.

Here are some brand new minions for you that want to do your bidding:

"Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb we are bound to others. By every crime and act of kindness we birth our future." - Cloud Atlas

Amicale

Quote from: DeterminedJuliet on May 13, 2012, 06:12:24 PM
*climbs back into foxhole*  ;D

There goes the theory flying out the window that there are no atheists in foxholes.  :D

Crow

Retired member.

Siz

Quote from: Amicale

Asmo, *HUGS* I hope you feel better soon, buddy.

Here are some brand new minions for you that want to do your bidding:

Aaaaah, in a nice heart-shape too. He'll like that... ;D

When one sleeps on the floor one need not worry about falling out of bed - Anton LaVey

The universe is a cold, uncaring void. The key to happiness isn't a search for meaning, it's to just keep yourself busy with unimportant nonsense, and eventually you'll be dead!

Tank

Quote from: Asmodean on May 13, 2012, 03:56:32 PM
Methink we had mother's day sometime in like... February.
They do things different in 'merica.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Tank

Quote from: Asmodean on May 13, 2012, 05:04:28 PM
Rapidly deteriorating mood, pretty much.
Readies the kiln to warm up Asmo's mood!!  :)
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Buddy

OMA! I was getting some pictures of Cash while he was rolling, and after he got up to shake, I got the best derp face picture ever!

Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.