News:

If you have any trouble logging in, please contact admins via email. tankathaf *at* gmail.com or
recusantathaf *at* gmail.com

Main Menu

What's on your mind today?

Started by Steve Reason, August 25, 2007, 08:15:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DeterminedJuliet

*insert cozy platitude here*
"We've thought of life by analogy with a journey, with pilgrimage which had a serious purpose at the end, and the THING was to get to that end; success, or whatever it is, or maybe heaven after you're dead. But, we missed the point the whole way along; It was a musical thing and you were supposed to sing, or dance, while the music was being played.

DeterminedJuliet

Ottawa Comiccon is today!
But Sir Patrick Stewart is no longer going.  >:( Now we just have William Shatner, who I have no interest in seeing.  >:(
"We've thought of life by analogy with a journey, with pilgrimage which had a serious purpose at the end, and the THING was to get to that end; success, or whatever it is, or maybe heaven after you're dead. But, we missed the point the whole way along; It was a musical thing and you were supposed to sing, or dance, while the music was being played.

The Magic Pudding

Quote from: Ali on May 12, 2012, 03:14:36 PM

"I'm going to get a dog, and name it Pudding.  Then I'll kick it!"

Really...
Describe your shoes to me please.

Green=Creepy Pudding

The Magic Pudding

Quote from: DeterminedJuliet on May 12, 2012, 03:16:52 PM

Inserted platitude:
But when you and her are together again, you'll consider the emptiness of solitude and reach a whole new level of mutual knowing.

Teal=disingenuous/bullshitting Pudding.

DeterminedJuliet

That's pretty good. I'm not getting billed for this, am I? I've already sent all my blank cheques to En_route.

The Magic Pudding

Quote from: DeterminedJuliet on May 12, 2012, 03:37:04 PM
That's pretty good. I'm not getting billed for this, am I? I've already sent all my blank cheques to En_route.

Has your second born been pledged yet?
They made me give the "thrown the baby out with the bathwater" thread baby back.

Buddy

Quote from: The Magic Pudding on May 12, 2012, 03:35:09 PM
Quote from: DeterminedJuliet on May 12, 2012, 03:16:52 PM

Inserted platitude:
But when you and her are together again, you'll consider the emptiness of solitude and reach a whole new level of mutual knowing.

I'll have you know that I am never going to remember the color coding.
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Ali

Quote from: The Magic Pudding on May 12, 2012, 03:26:25 PM
Quote from: Ali on May 12, 2012, 03:14:36 PM

"I'm going to get a dog, and name it Pudding.  Then I'll kick it!"

Really...
Describe your shoes to me please.

Green=Creepy Pudding

*snerk*

Amicale

Quote from: Munchkin Goddess on May 12, 2012, 02:37:09 PM
Today, I am tired. I'm at work, when I rather be in bed with my girlfriend. Today is her day off, and all I want to do is enjoy it with her. Instead, I have to work until 9pm today.

Working until 9 pm? Yuck, that takes your evening away, prettymuch. On the other hand, it could give you and your girlfriend the chance to either go out on the town or cuddle up with a movie once you get in, depending on your preferences for fun. Me, if I've been on my feet at work all day, all I tend to want to do when I get home is drop onto the couch, eat something, watch a movie, or something else equally unexciting and home-bodied.

"Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb we are bound to others. By every crime and act of kindness we birth our future." - Cloud Atlas

"To live in the hearts of those we leave behind is to never die." -Carl Sagan

Asmodean

Quote from: The Magic Pudding on May 12, 2012, 03:35:09 PM
Magenta. What variety of Pudding is that? Ooh, ooh, and aquamarine?
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

The Magic Pudding

Quote from: Asmodean on May 12, 2012, 04:55:46 PM
Magenta. What variety of Pudding is that? Ooh, ooh, and aquamarine?

I'd tell ya but my mood ring directions haz a copyright C thingy.

The Magic Pudding

Quote from: Budhorse4 on May 12, 2012, 03:52:39 PM

That's OK because I've no intention to remain consistent.

I watched the Warhorse movie I liked it, more than Tin Tin.

Buddy

Quote from: The Magic Pudding on May 12, 2012, 05:30:38 PM

I loved that movie.
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Amicale

Quote from: Budhorse4 on May 12, 2012, 05:46:25 PM
Quote from: The Magic Pudding on May 12, 2012, 05:30:38 PM

I loved that movie.

Apparently the Warhorse theatrical play was also amazing, two people I know saw it in Toronto. When I was in the area, I took a picture of the billboard:

"Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb we are bound to others. By every crime and act of kindness we birth our future." - Cloud Atlas

"To live in the hearts of those we leave behind is to never die." -Carl Sagan

Sweetdeath

Haay guys.  I've been working all week!! I've really missed you all. I am off til Wednesday, so i'll be posting.

Law 35- "You got to go with what works." - Robin Lefler

Wiggum:"You have that much faith in me, Homer?"
Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.