What's on your mind today?

Started by Steve Reason, August 25, 2007, 08:15:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ali

Quote from: Tank on May 10, 2012, 07:08:51 PM
Quote from: Ali on May 10, 2012, 02:51:54 PM
So, I think I got the job.   ;D
When do you get confirmation?

They said I can expect to receive an offer next week.  Now it's just a matter of them making it worth my while.   ;D

Tank

Quote from: Ali on May 10, 2012, 07:34:38 PM
Quote from: Tank on May 10, 2012, 07:08:51 PM
Quote from: Ali on May 10, 2012, 02:51:54 PM
So, I think I got the job.   ;D
When do you get confirmation?

They said I can expect to receive an offer next week.  Now it's just a matter of them making it worth my while.   ;D
Appropriate appendages all crossed  ;D
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

xSilverPhinx

Looks like I'm going to have to cough up some money to buy a pair of gloves after all...
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Sweetdeath

I got the cutest glasses today. I cant wait to put my perscription lenses in them!! <3

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y30/boubunny/2012-05-10193449.jpg
Law 35- "You got to go with what works." - Robin Lefler

Wiggum:"You have that much faith in me, Homer?"
Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

Amicale

Quote from: Sweetdeath on May 11, 2012, 02:49:41 AM
I got the cutest glasses today. I cant wait to put my perscription lenses in them!! <3

Very cute glasses! Haha, is that you and your gf? I love the look on her face!  :D

"Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb we are bound to others. By every crime and act of kindness we birth our future." - Cloud Atlas

"To live in the hearts of those we leave behind is to never die." -Carl Sagan

Sweetdeath

Quote from: Amicale on May 11, 2012, 03:01:41 AM

Very cute glasses! Haha, is that you and your gf? I love the look on her face!  :D

Thanks!!
Haha, no. That's my friend Diana. She's awesome. Her bf michael, me, my gf Mimi, aaaand her all have bdays in November-- days apart!

Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

Amicale

Quote from: Sweetdeath on May 11, 2012, 03:13:05 AM

Thanks!!
Haha, no. That's my friend Diana. She's awesome. Her bf michael, me, my gf Mimi, aaaand her all have bdays in November-- days apart!

Awesome! :) Yeah, my birthday's around yours, I think I'm only a couple weeks older than you, ha. Yay for November birthdays!

Actually, as a kid, it did suck just a bit -- it wasn't warm enough to have a birthday party outside. For most of my birthdays, it actually rained, or was damp and chilly. And it wasn't cold enough to snow, either! So, no sledding. I'd say 99% of my birthday pictures from childhood are indoor ones, where we're all dressed in warm clothing.  :D

"Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb we are bound to others. By every crime and act of kindness we birth our future." - Cloud Atlas

Sweetdeath

Quote from: Amicale on May 11, 2012, 03:55:08 AM
Quote from: Sweetdeath on May 11, 2012, 03:13:05 AM

Thanks!!

Awesome! :) Yeah, my birthday's around yours, I think I'm only a couple weeks older than you, ha. Yay for November birthdays!

Actually, as a kid, it did suck just a bit -- it wasn't warm enough to have a birthday party outside. For most of my birthdays, it actually rained, or was damp and chilly. And it wasn't cold enough to snow, either! So, no sledding. I'd say 99% of my birthday pictures from childhood are indoor ones, where we're all dressed in warm clothing.  :D

Yay for November.
Yeah, chilly bdays. But my lil  sis is in july. Sometimes its too hot. There is always a weather issue. I dont mind going out to nice diner either way :D

Buddy

Heh, you guys have November birthdays too?
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Amicale

Quote from: Budhorse4 on May 11, 2012, 12:41:09 PM

Yeah, November birthdays seem to be pretty common.... several people I know have them. Why is that, I wonder...? Well, Jan to Oct is 9 months, same with Feb to Nov.... so, I guess all our parents got bored during the dead of winter, or somewhere around Valentine's Day.  ;)

Buddy

Quote from: Amicale on May 11, 2012, 01:01:42 PM
Quote from: Budhorse4 on May 11, 2012, 12:41:09 PM

Yeah, November birthdays seem to be pretty common.... several people I know have them. Why is that, I wonder...? Well, Jan to Oct is 9 months, same with Feb to Nov.... so, I guess all our parents got bored during the dead of winter, or somewhere around Valentine's Day.  ;)

I noticed that a while ago. I still tease my mother about that sometimes.
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

DeterminedJuliet

Just found out that someone in our close family is having a baby! *happy dance* I'm going to have another person my age to talk about baby stuff with!
"We've thought of life by analogy with a journey, with pilgrimage which had a serious purpose at the end, and the THING was to get to that end; success, or whatever it is, or maybe heaven after you're dead. But, we missed the point the whole way along; It was a musical thing and you were supposed to sing, or dance, while the music was being played.

Buddy

You know those days where you are sick enough to be miserable, but not sick enough that you can call off work/school? Yeah I am having one of those days.

Amicale

Quote from: Budhorse4 on May 11, 2012, 03:22:59 PM
You know those days where you are sick enough to be miserable, but not sick enough that you can call off work/school? Yeah I am having one of those days.

Awww :( that's too bad. Hang in there and take care of yourself, I hope you feel better soon!

Ali

Quote from: Budhorse4 on May 11, 2012, 03:22:59 PM

Sorry Buddy.  Hope you feel better soon!