News:

When one conveys certain things, particularly of such gravity, should one not then appropriately cite sources, authorities...

Main Menu

What's on your mind today?

Started by Steve Reason, August 25, 2007, 08:15:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Asmodean

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on April 30, 2012, 08:53:15 PM
That sucks :( Is the prognosis good?
No idea yet, but from what I know (with no training in oncology, mind you), leukemia is generally very treatable.
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Siz

Quote from: Asmodean on April 30, 2012, 08:54:47 PM
Yes. I am.

Not really down either... Overall status: none. (Neither content nor discontent)

Well, to sway your content-o-meter into the positive, I think I might apply to your job posting:

Does the package include dental insurance?

I'm told the severance pay is good... :D

When one sleeps on the floor one need not worry about falling out of bed - Anton LaVey

The universe is a cold, uncaring void. The key to happiness isn't a search for meaning, it's to just keep yourself busy with unimportant nonsense, and eventually you'll be dead!

Crow

Quote from: Sweetdeath on April 30, 2012, 08:33:30 PM
Quote from: Crow on April 30, 2012, 08:08:21 PM
Quote from: Tank on April 30, 2012, 04:38:56 PM
Has Crow kept off the fags?

Sure have. Now back to the football!

Real football,,right?
Not that American shit.

Oooh, nice spoon!! :)

Yeah the one that's primarily played with the foot, not the one that's an interruption to the commercials. Was such a good game.

It's ace ain't it, the pudding has done himself good.
Retired member.

Asmodean

Quote from: Scissorlegs on April 30, 2012, 09:41:45 PM
For when minions get dents in them? Hmm...  ??? Haps The Asmo ought to call His employment manager and demand the ad re-written..?  ???

Dents. Dang, never thought of it!  >:(
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Sweetdeath

Quote from: Asmodean on April 30, 2012, 10:27:00 PM
Quote from: Scissorlegs on April 30, 2012, 09:41:45 PM
For when minions get dents in them? Hmm...  ??? Haps The Asmo ought to call His employment manager and demand the ad re-written..?  ???

Dents. Dang, never thought of it!  >:(

Make sure they dont rally a union. XD
Law 35- "You got to go with what works." - Robin Lefler

Wiggum:"You have that much faith in me, Homer?"
Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

Ali

Amicale

"Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb we are bound to others. By every crime and act of kindness we birth our future." - Cloud Atlas

"To live in the hearts of those we leave behind is to never die." -Carl Sagan

Buddy

((Ali))

You can hug my little horse if you want.  :)
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Sweetdeath

Quote from: Ali on April 30, 2012, 11:02:59 PM
I need a hug.

I wil hug you only if you hug me back ;___;
Whats the matter?
Law 35- "You got to go with what works." - Robin Lefler

Wiggum:"You have that much faith in me, Homer?"
Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

Ali

SD - Of course I would hug you back!  Hugging is a two way street around here.  

OMA!  Hugging the little horse would. be. AMAZING.

blah blah blah I'm a whiny baby   :'(

Buddy

Quote from: Ali on April 30, 2012, 11:17:51 PM

Here is some reading material to keep your mind off of it in the meantime. :) http://www.branchsmith.com/ebook/amha/29769_AMHA/index.html#/1/
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Ali

Yay, thank you for introducing me to my new favorite magazine!

En_Route

Got my ticket for the annual shoelace collectors' convention.
Some ideas are so stupid only an intellectual could believe them (Orwell).

Ali

Quote from: En_Route on April 30, 2012, 11:32:59 PM
Quote from: Ali on April 30, 2012, 11:17:51 PM

It's actually none of the above. We all struggle with demons and difficulties of one variety or another. That iis the human lot. You  are actually fortunate that you have the insight to face up to an awkward reality which many people do not admit to themselves plus the resolve to address it. The very best of luck.

Thank you.  

Recusant

"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken