News:

Unnecessarily argumentative

Main Menu

What's on your mind today?

Started by Steve Reason, August 25, 2007, 08:15:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buddy

Quote from: The Magic Pudding on April 15, 2012, 05:16:07 AM

They are cute, I like the one in the Awww you loose thread, I think I lost to it.

I still can't believe that they are the same horse. Every spring when I clip all of his winter hair off, he is a nice dapple grey. Then a few weeks later, he is back to being his usual palomino self.
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Tank

Quote from: Budhorse4 on April 15, 2012, 01:32:23 AM
Just put Vinnie up for sale. I have been having a lot of behavioral issues with him in the past couple of months that we or any trainers in our area or the vet can figure out why. He's starting to become to much for me to handle. I think when we get him sold I'm going to switch from quarter horses to miniatures. I showed minis a few years back and I really enjoyed it.
A bit of a bummer, to have to get rid of him. The new horses look adorable.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Buddy

Quote from: Tank on April 15, 2012, 05:40:33 AM
Quote from: Budhorse4 on April 15, 2012, 01:32:23 AM
Just put Vinnie up for sale. I have been having a lot of behavioral issues with him in the past couple of months that we or any trainers in our area or the vet can figure out why. He's starting to become to much for me to handle. I think when we get him sold I'm going to switch from quarter horses to miniatures. I showed minis a few years back and I really enjoyed it.
A bit of a bummer, to have to get rid of him. The new horses look adorable.

Yea, I'm pretty bummed. Especially with all of the work I put in to him. But I have a feeling that this is going to turn out well.  :)
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Tank

My younger daughter and her husband arrived in Thailand today, they are travelling through Thailand then to Cambodia and then onto Vietnam and come back to the UK in a month from now. My son-in-law is not a traveller by choice so it'll be interesting to see how he copes! His Mum is really worried about him. He never went away to university so this is the first time he will ever have been 'out of contact' for more than a day or so. I am looking forward to hearing all about it and seeing the pictures of places like Hanoi and Angkor Wat.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

Tank

15 minutes to the start of the Chinese Grand Prix.  The starting grid is fascinating with Niko Rosburg on pole and Michael Schumacher next to him on P2 (it would have been Lewis Hamilton on time but Lewis had a 5 place penalty for a gear box change). P3 is Kamui Kobayashi in a Sauber which is his highest qualifying position. Sebastian Vettel (the current world champion)is on P11 5 places behind his team mate Mark Webber!!! 

http://www.formula1.com/results/season/2012/866/7137/

My finger nails are going to suffer!!!!

The Magic Pudding

LEVEL 1: ANGKOR WAT

wait for Von Croy to deactivate the spikes
Watch out for the wild boar
Beyond that is a courtyard with 2 more boars
Go around the perimeter of this room to avoid the spikes.
down the stairs to a hallway lined with dart traps

Watch for tigers and statues sometimes spring to life with an unfriendly attitude.

Tank

Quote from: The Magic Pudding on April 15, 2012, 09:06:44 AM
LEVEL 1: ANGKOR WAT

wait for Von Croy to deactivate the spikes
Watch out for the wild boar
Beyond that is a courtyard with 2 more boars
Go around the perimeter of this room to avoid the spikes.
down the stairs to a hallway lined with dart traps

Watch for tigers and statues sometimes spring to life with an unfriendly attitude.
:D

Tank

Quote from: Tank on April 15, 2012, 07:47:29 AM
15 minutes to the start of the Chinese Grand Prix.  The starting grid is fascinating with Niko Rosburg on pole and Michael Schumacher next to him on P2 (it would have been Lewis Hamilton on time but Lewis had a 5 place penalty for a gear box change). P3 is Kamui Kobayashi in a Sauber which is his highest qualifying position. Sebastian Vettel (the current world champion)is on P11 5 places behind his team mate Mark Webber!!! 

http://www.formula1.com/results/season/2012/866/7137/

My finger nails are going to suffer!!!!
1st. Rosburg. First pole, First win. First win for Mercedes of the modern team.
2nd. Button.
3rd. Hamilton. Now leads World Championship. He leads Button by 2 points (fuck all).

3/20 races completed.

Only one car out, Schumacher buggered up pit stop, wheel nut not tightened  ::) Was in a 'safe' 2nd place when it happened.

The Magic Pudding

Quote from: Tank on April 15, 2012, 09:52:31 AM
Only one car out, Schumacher buggered up pit stop, wheel nut not tightened 

Did you see that Senner movie?
The non race fanatic movie critics rated it favourably.
I don't recall you mentioning it.
Did you view him as a jerk perhaps?

Tank

Quote from: The Magic Pudding on April 15, 2012, 10:11:46 AM
Quote from: Tank on April 15, 2012, 09:52:31 AM
Only one car out, Schumacher buggered up pit stop, wheel nut not tightened 

Did you see that Senner movie?
The non race fanatic movie critics rated it favourably.
I don't recall you mentioning it.
Did you view him as a jerk perhaps?
I have the Senna movie, but it's on my pile of to watch DVDs.
I never thought he was a jerk.

DeterminedJuliet

Quote from: The Magic Pudding on April 15, 2012, 04:30:37 AM
Quote from: DeterminedJuliet on April 14, 2012, 07:14:00 PM
Okay, I know the Puddin' must be cryptic, but this seems extra cryptic? Valkyrie?

It is isn't it, I don't think I recall what I was thinking.
A plan to kill Hitler or an opera perhaps?
An opera with you as a Valkyrie tasked with the task to kill Hitler because Tom Cruise couldn't do it!
I think we'll have to wait for Amicale to return though, Valkyries shouldn't work alone.
I'm sure it'd be easy to work the Titanic into it.

Budhorse could help, she's good with horses.
Or she used to be, her horse seems to be shrinking...

I'll do it. But only if it's in 3D and Michael Bay turns Hitler into an alien robot.
"We've thought of life by analogy with a journey, with pilgrimage which had a serious purpose at the end, and the THING was to get to that end; success, or whatever it is, or maybe heaven after you're dead. But, we missed the point the whole way along; It was a musical thing and you were supposed to sing, or dance, while the music was being played.

Tank

I wonder how Buddy's lip is?

Buddy

Quote from: Tank on April 15, 2012, 04:19:13 PM
I wonder how Buddy's lip is?

Is good. Pretty much a scratch now.

Tank

Buddy