News:

When one conveys certain things, particularly of such gravity, should one not then appropriately cite sources, authorities...

Main Menu

What's on your mind today?

Started by Steve Reason, August 25, 2007, 08:15:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Siz

Quote from: Asmodean on April 05, 2012, 08:47:51 PM
Quote from: Amicale on April 05, 2012, 08:45:10 PM
Awww, what's the matter with the tiny Small One? :(
Not eating, and it's not the teeth.

Euthanise it.

...What...?

When one sleeps on the floor one need not worry about falling out of bed - Anton LaVey

The universe is a cold, uncaring void. The key to happiness isn't a search for meaning, it's to just keep yourself busy with unimportant nonsense, and eventually you'll be dead!

Buddy

Oh no. :( I hope Small One feels better. How old is he?
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Asmodean

Quote from: Scissorlegs on April 05, 2012, 09:05:08 PM
Euthanise it.
If that is what the rodent expert reommends, than that is what I will do.

QuoteHow old is he?
Old. Is in his last months - perhaps even weeks or days.
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Amicale

Quote from: Asmodean on April 05, 2012, 09:12:02 PM
Euthanise it.

QuoteHow old is he?

Aww, I'm sorry. That sucks.  :'(

"Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb we are bound to others. By every crime and act of kindness we birth our future." - Cloud Atlas

"To live in the hearts of those we leave behind is to never die." -Carl Sagan

Sweetdeath

Euthanise it.

QuoteHow old is he?

Ugh, that sucks. Even if it's his last days, I hope he goes out with little or no pain.
Law 35- "You got to go with what works." - Robin Lefler

Wiggum:"You have that much faith in me, Homer?"
Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

DeterminedJuliet

That sucks  :'(
"We've thought of life by analogy with a journey, with pilgrimage which had a serious purpose at the end, and the THING was to get to that end; success, or whatever it is, or maybe heaven after you're dead. But, we missed the point the whole way along; It was a musical thing and you were supposed to sing, or dance, while the music was being played.

Ali

Euthanise it.

QuoteHow old is he?

Awww, I'm sorry Asmo.  (((Hugs)))  Poor Smaen.  I hope that whatever time he has left is as comfortable and happy as possible.

Jimmy

Five year old not sleeping, contemplating sleeping some whiskey into her milk...... ::)
For if there be no Prospect beyond the Grave, the inference is certainly right, Let us eat and drink, les us enjoy what we delight in, for to morrow we shall die.   ~John Locke~

Amicale

Quote from: Jimmy on April 06, 2012, 02:43:59 AM
Five year old not sleeping, contemplating sleeping some whiskey into her milk...... ::)

Vodka puts them out faster.  ;D  ;)

"Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb we are bound to others. By every crime and act of kindness we birth our future." - Cloud Atlas

Jimmy

Quote from: Amicale on April 06, 2012, 03:12:29 AM

;)
For if there be no Prospect beyond the Grave, the inference is certainly right, Let us eat and drink, les us enjoy what we delight in, for to morrow we shall die.   ~John Locke~

Amicale

Quote from: Jimmy on April 06, 2012, 03:41:16 AM

;)

Nobody call CPS by the by. Total joke. The strongest thing mine drinks is chocolate milk.  :P

Jimmy

Quote from: Amicale on April 06, 2012, 03:50:18 AM

;)

Nobody call CPS by the by. Total joke. The strongest thing mine drinks is chocolate milk.  :P

Yes, this is ONLY a joke. Mine has had soda, which made her super hyper, but nothing illicit...I swear....OK there was this ONE time when she came out of nowhere and ALMOST took a swig of my beer, the little booger was almost TOO fast....but I'm still young and have near superior reflexes :)

Amicale

Quote from: Jimmy on April 06, 2012, 04:00:18 AM

;)

Yes, this is ONLY a joke. Mine has had soda, which made her super hyper, but nothing illicit...I swear....OK there was this ONE time when she came out of nowhere and ALMOST took a swig of my beer, the little booger was almost TOO fast....but I'm still young and have near superior reflexes :)

LOL, one time my daughter DID take a little sip of my mom's wine before we could stop her, but she spat it out and said "ewwww yucky!"  :D

Jimmy

Quote from: Amicale on April 06, 2012, 04:08:12 AM
Quote from: Jimmy on April 06, 2012, 04:00:18 AM

;)

LOL, one time my daughter DID take a little sip of my mom's wine before we could stop her, but she spat it out and said "ewwww yucky!"  :D

Ha! That'll teach her......for now :D

Ali

My son loves Cantor Marty (who often dines at my ILs house) because he always lets him have a sip of his wine. ("He thinks I'm a grownup!!!!" is what T told me about it.)  I don't really care about one sip.  I figure it's a cultural thing.