News:

Unnecessarily argumentative

Main Menu

What's on your mind today?

Started by Steve Reason, August 25, 2007, 08:15:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buddy

Quote from: Jimmy on April 05, 2012, 03:08:59 PM
Going for a nice walk and then catch some lunch at a local joint. They have this AMAZING Buffalo Chicken sandwich that truely is the BEST I've ever had. I'll even top it off with an ice cold lager :) Probably Sam Adams or Yuengling........

I tried Yuengling for the first time on my vacation. It's my mom's favorite. Not a fan of beer, but it wasn't to bad.

Playing catch up after a week of being gone from school. Not fun. XP Oh well, I guess thats the price I pay for having fun in the sun! :D
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Sweetdeath

LOL
My uncle is a little bitch.  He cried to his mommy this morning cuz mean old me told him to keep it down at 1AM last night. I had to  get up at  8AM.
Going to be moving out before end of year any way, but he's funny if he thinks anyone will put up with his late night antics without telling him to fuck off.
Law 35- "You got to go with what works." - Robin Lefler

Wiggum:"You have that much faith in me, Homer?"
Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

Amicale

Quote from: Sweetdeath on April 05, 2012, 06:35:52 PM
LOL
My uncle is a little bitch.  He cried to his mommy this morning cuz mean old me told him to keep it down at 1AM last night. I had to  get up at  8AM.
Going to be moving out before end of year any way, but he's funny if he thinks anyone will put up with his late night antics without telling him to fuck off.

Just out of curiosity, how much older than you is your uncle?  :o From what you've mentioned, he seems pretty immature.

"Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb we are bound to others. By every crime and act of kindness we birth our future." - Cloud Atlas

"To live in the hearts of those we leave behind is to never die." -Carl Sagan

Jimmy

Walked up a BIG hill before lunch. Here's some views from the top of my little city. All I have is a point and show, so nothing professional...... :D

oops, nevermind :P
For if there be no Prospect beyond the Grave, the inference is certainly right, Let us eat and drink, les us enjoy what we delight in, for to morrow we shall die.   ~John Locke~

Sweetdeath

Quote from: Amicale on April 05, 2012, 07:09:57 PM
Quote from: Sweetdeath on April 05, 2012, 06:35:52 PM
LOL

Just out of curiosity, how much older than you is your uncle?  :o From what you've mentioned, he seems pretty immature.

He's gonna be 39 this year. I just turned 26. Yeah, he acts like a 14 year old. Spiteful with no reason. He pretty much wont speak to.me when he's in a mood, doing a verbal "la la la, cant hear you."
He's a little bitch. I feel bad for his mother (my grandmother) who just lost her daughter (his sister) but he is putting unecessary stress on her.
I dont go to her with my issues, since I am an adult, but when I try to speak to him, he writes me off until i lose my temper and curse him out. Ufh...

Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

Buddy

Seventeen users online. Not bad.
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Sweetdeath

Buddy

Quote from: Sweetdeath on April 05, 2012, 07:40:21 PM

He's gonna be 39 this year. I just turned 26. Yeah, he acts like a 14 year old. Spiteful with no reason. He pretty much wont speak to.me when he's in a mood, doing a verbal "la la la, cant hear you."
He's a little bitch. I feel bad for his mother (my grandmother) who just lost her daughter (his sister) but he is putting unecessary stress on her.
I dont go to her with my issues, since I am an adult, but when I try to speak to him, he writes me off until i lose my temper and curse him out. Ufh...

Wow. I don't even have words for that. Good thing he's on his way out.

Sweetdeath

Quote from: Budhorse4 on April 05, 2012, 07:47:20 PM
Quote from: Sweetdeath on April 05, 2012, 07:40:21 PM

Wow. I don't even have words for that. Good thing he's on his way out.

It's weird. I thought he would of calmed down afer his sister (my mom) died in November, but I dont mind getting my shit together to move out. I feel very motivated :D
Let him be a  40year old loser with no job , sitting on his couch playing xbox live allll day.

I only ask that he wears headphones after midnight, but aparently that offends him. I am so unreasonable, right? :)

Buddy

Quote from: Sweetdeath on April 05, 2012, 07:51:58 PM
I am so unreasonable, right? :)

OMG Sweetdeath, stop being such a drama queen. :p

Jimmy

Okay....lol...I think I FINALLY figured this out :)  Here is from my walk this morning. I walked up a REALLY BIG hill and took some pictures with a point-and-shoot camera of my little city. Anyways, it's more beautiful in person :)

For if there be no Prospect beyond the Grave, the inference is certainly right, Let us eat and drink, les us enjoy what we delight in, for to morrow we shall die.   ~John Locke~

Sweetdeath

Quote from: Budhorse4 on April 05, 2012, 07:56:04 PM
Quote from: Sweetdeath on April 05, 2012, 07:51:58 PM
I am so unreasonable, right? :)

OMG Sweetdeath, stop being such a drama queen. :p

Haha, I am just making fun of myself, I swear. ;D

Asmodean

The tiny Small One is unwell  :(

Fucking holidays... This will probably set me back a thousand or so dollars in vet bills.
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Amicale

Quote from: Asmodean on April 05, 2012, 08:39:58 PM
The tiny Small One is unwell  :(

Fucking holidays... This will probably set me back a thousand or so dollars in vet bills.

Awww, what's the matter with the tiny Small One? :(

*hugs the Asmo* It sucks when pets get sick.

"Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb we are bound to others. By every crime and act of kindness we birth our future." - Cloud Atlas

"To live in the hearts of those we leave behind is to never die." -Carl Sagan

Asmodean

Quote from: Amicale on April 05, 2012, 08:45:10 PM
Awww, what's the matter with the tiny Small One? :(
Not eating, and it's not the teeth.
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.