What's on your mind today?

Started by Steve Reason, August 25, 2007, 08:15:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amicale

Quote from: Tank on March 27, 2012, 09:22:47 PM
LOL!

LOL!  :D Love it! That's awesome!

And if he needs another costume, THIS kitty will happily make it for him:

"Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb we are bound to others. By every crime and act of kindness we birth our future." - Cloud Atlas

"To live in the hearts of those we leave behind is to never die." -Carl Sagan

Buddy

I'd rather have this guy.  ;D

*Oops wrong one  :D
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

DeterminedJuliet

New sig  ;D (I realize it might get annoying after a while, so I'll remove it in a bit. I just saw it and thought "wine! yoga! That's so me!")
"We've thought of life by analogy with a journey, with pilgrimage which had a serious purpose at the end, and the THING was to get to that end; success, or whatever it is, or maybe heaven after you're dead. But, we missed the point the whole way along; It was a musical thing and you were supposed to sing, or dance, while the music was being played.

Buddy

Quote from: DeterminedJuliet on March 28, 2012, 03:33:29 AM
New sig  ;D (I realize it might get annoying after a while, so I'll remove it in a bit. I just saw it and thought "wine! yoga! That's so me!")

I like it! Can't be any more annoying than mine.  ;D
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Asmodean

04:52... 04:53... 04:54... 04:55... 04:56... 04:57... 04:58...
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Amicale

Quote from: DeterminedJuliet on March 28, 2012, 03:33:29 AM

I like it! And I'll save the file while it's up!  ;D

Here's one for you. Hopefully your hubby doesn't object. Much.  ;D

"Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb we are bound to others. By every crime and act of kindness we birth our future." - Cloud Atlas

"To live in the hearts of those we leave behind is to never die." -Carl Sagan

Tank

Just a comment about responding to spammers.

I delete all spammer posts and threads they start. This means that if you respond to a thread started by a spammer your post will be deleted too. No big deal but if you see your post count drop and you have posted in a spammer thread that will be the reason. If you do want a bit of fun replying to a spammer post please don't quote the post as it may have links that we don't want on the forum.

Thanks
Tank
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

DeterminedJuliet

"We've thought of life by analogy with a journey, with pilgrimage which had a serious purpose at the end, and the THING was to get to that end; success, or whatever it is, or maybe heaven after you're dead. But, we missed the point the whole way along; It was a musical thing and you were supposed to sing, or dance, while the music was being played.

Tank

"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

Ali

The Magic Pudding

Quote from: Tank on March 28, 2012, 03:18:32 PM
Just a comment about responding to spammers.

I delete all spammer posts and threads they start. This means that if you respond to a thread started by a spammer your post will be deleted too. No big deal but if you see your post count drop and you have posted in a spammer thread that will be the reason. If you do want a bit of fun replying to a spammer post please don't quote the post as it may have links that we don't want on the forum.

Thanks
Tank

I've understood this was was the case for quite a while, I don't pay much attention to my post count.
On an off day spammers can inspire me to twisted replies, delete them they were never anything anyway.

Buddy

Crow

Chinooks are flipping loud, two just flew over my house at quite a low altitude and the sound was enough to trigger every car and house alarm in the area, I thought they would be quieter then they were. Now I want to know what they were doing... guess I will never know.
Retired member.

Tank

Quote from: Budhorse4 on March 28, 2012, 06:58:10 PM
Hehe, sorry Tank.
No need to be sorry, just pointing out what'll happen when I find spammer thread.

Ali

Quote from: Crow on March 28, 2012, 08:23:49 PM
Chinooks are flipping loud, two just flew over my house at quite a low altitude and the sound was enough to trigger every car and house alarm in the area, I thought they would be quieter then they were. Now I want to know what they were doing... guess I will never know.

Chinook sounds like it sould be someone of Chinese-Canadian descent.  :D