News:

In case of downtime/other tech emergencies, you can relatively quickly get in touch with Asmodean Prime by email.

Main Menu

What's on your mind today?

Started by Steve Reason, August 25, 2007, 08:15:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DeterminedJuliet

I haven't wanted a new piercing in forever, but I think I'd really like to get this done
"We've thought of life by analogy with a journey, with pilgrimage which had a serious purpose at the end, and the THING was to get to that end; success, or whatever it is, or maybe heaven after you're dead. But, we missed the point the whole way along; It was a musical thing and you were supposed to sing, or dance, while the music was being played.

Asmodean

Me, I want a few dermal anchors.
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

DeterminedJuliet

"We've thought of life by analogy with a journey, with pilgrimage which had a serious purpose at the end, and the THING was to get to that end; success, or whatever it is, or maybe heaven after you're dead. But, we missed the point the whole way along; It was a musical thing and you were supposed to sing, or dance, while the music was being played.

Asmodean

In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

Siz

This little puppy is on my mind... and soon to be in my garage.
Ex-Team Specialized - Tarmac S-Works SL3.

When one sleeps on the floor one need not worry about falling out of bed - Anton LaVey

The universe is a cold, uncaring void. The key to happiness isn't a search for meaning, it's to just keep yourself busy with unimportant nonsense, and eventually you'll be dead!

Asmodean

Quote from: RunFromMyLife on March 03, 2012, 08:35:40 PM
I think she meant where on your body would you get them. And I'm also curious. Do tell.  :)
Two for each collar bone probably.
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

corgilover

DeterminedJuliet

There are a bunch of Christians spamming anything related to atheism on Pinterest and it's making me grumpy. Can't I just look at some pictures without these people quoting scripture at me? *grumble grumble* I rarely feel like an "outsider" in my real life, but I really wish these people would realize how alienating and stupid they're being.

Buddy

I bought myself a beautiful Betta fish to put in Herman's tank. He is an awful hunter and can't even catch a roach that falls in the water, so I thought the fish would be fine. Well, I go to check on him an hour later and my fish is nowhere to be found. So Herman feigns being a bad hunter just so he can secretly eat a pretty fish. Thanks herman.

*Edit Wait never mind, I found him. He was under the water heater. Sorry Herman!
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Tank

Quote from: Budhorse4 on March 04, 2012, 03:34:21 AM
I bought myself a beautiful Betta fish to put in Herman's tank. He is an awful hunter and can't even catch a roach that falls in the water, so I thought the fish would be fine. Well, I go to check on him an hour later and my fish is nowhere to be found. So Herman feigns being a bad hunter just so he can secretly eat a pretty fish. Thanks herman.

*Edit Wait never mind, I found him. He was under the water heater. Sorry Herman!
LOL
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Ali

LOL  What kind of beastie is Herman?

Ugh, I have been so busy lately, both at work and at home.  I stayed over an hour late at work on Friday and I'm still not caught up.  Blargh.  I have a big client facing presentation on Monday around lunchtime that I'm still not completely done with. 

The happy news is that I'm going to Ikea in a couple of hours.  Loves me some Ikea!

Buddy

Quote from: Ali on March 04, 2012, 05:41:46 PM

LOL  What kind of beastie is Herman?

Ugh, I have been so busy lately, both at work and at home.  I stayed over an hour late at work on Friday and I'm still not caught up.  Blargh.  I have a big client facing presentation on Monday around lunchtime that I'm still not completely done with.  

The happy news is that I'm going to Ikea in a couple of hours.  Loves me some Ikea!

Herman's a Chinese water dragon, which is a type of lizard. I have a few pictures of him in the pets thread.
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

OldGit

Maybe Betta fish are very slow.  ;D

Tank

Quote from: OldGit on March 05, 2012, 10:03:31 AM
Maybe Betta fish are very slow.  ;D
OG. I believe you have quite a linguistic background. Is this so? 
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

The Magic Pudding

Quote from: Budhorse4 on March 04, 2012, 09:35:03 PM
Herma's a Chinese water dragon, which is a type of lizard. I have a few pictures of him in the pets thread.

I liked your Herman story but your spoon bothers me.
I've personalised one for you.