News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

What's on your mind today?

Started by Steve Reason, August 25, 2007, 08:15:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sweetdeath

Quote from: Amicale on February 13, 2012, 01:23:46 AM
Quote from: Ali on February 13, 2012, 12:53:38 AM

In situations like this, I like the old saying "The people who matter don't mind, and the people who mind don't matter." 

Yup, very true! :)

On my mind right now: plugging in the kettle to boil water for a lovely cup of chai tea.

I could go for iced chai tea. Yum.

Thanks for your comments, Ami and Ali ^_^
Law 35- "You got to go with what works." - Robin Lefler

Wiggum:"You have that much faith in me, Homer?"
Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

DeterminedJuliet

"We've thought of life by analogy with a journey, with pilgrimage which had a serious purpose at the end, and the THING was to get to that end; success, or whatever it is, or maybe heaven after you're dead. But, we missed the point the whole way along; It was a musical thing and you were supposed to sing, or dance, while the music was being played.

Buddy

As long a there is peppermint tea, I'll be there! :P
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

DeterminedJuliet

Quote from: Budhorse4 on February 13, 2012, 01:49:37 AM
As long a there is peppermint tea, I'll be there! :P

At the HAF tea party, there is tea for all tastes and persuasions.
"We've thought of life by analogy with a journey, with pilgrimage which had a serious purpose at the end, and the THING was to get to that end; success, or whatever it is, or maybe heaven after you're dead. But, we missed the point the whole way along; It was a musical thing and you were supposed to sing, or dance, while the music was being played.

Buddy

Wow! Here's a fancy upgrade, Tank!

Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Sweetdeath

Omg, I always wanted a really nice tea party.
Law 35- "You got to go with what works." - Robin Lefler

Wiggum:"You have that much faith in me, Homer?"
Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

DeterminedJuliet

That looks suspiciously like a church. I don't think he'll go for it.

The Magic Pudding

Quote from: DeterminedJuliet on February 13, 2012, 02:19:09 AM
That looks suspiciously like a church. I don't think he'll go for it.

It could be a disguise donned to get him into the Vatican.

The Magic Pudding

When I see that "Women In Combat" title I sometimes read Wombat in Combat.
They are out there you know, cross them at your own risk.

DeterminedJuliet

Combat Wombat would be a neat name of a band.

Amicale

"Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb we are bound to others. By every crime and act of kindness we birth our future." - Cloud Atlas

"To live in the hearts of those we leave behind is to never die." -Carl Sagan

DeterminedJuliet

Harmonie

Quote from: Budhorse4 on February 13, 2012, 01:56:32 AM
Wow! Here's a fancy upgrade, Tank!

Truthfully the most lethal weapon ever created. lol

Icon Image by Cherubunny on Tumblr
"I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do because I notice it always coincides with their own desires." - Susan B. Anthony

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

philosoraptor

Currently, I'm thinking about how it is that I can be tired for hours, but then unable to sleep when I go to bed.  I went to sleep at 9, but my husband woke me up to watch The Walking Dead with him and now I can't fall back asleep!  This happens pretty frequently that I feel tired until I lay down, and then my brain starts running in overdrive.

Also, Church of Tank is pretty epic.
"Come ride with me through the veins of history,
I'll show you how god falls asleep on the job.
And how can we win when fools can be kings?
Don't waste your time or time will waste you."
-Muse