News:

Unnecessarily argumentative

Main Menu

What's on your mind today?

Started by Steve Reason, August 25, 2007, 08:15:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tank

Quote from: Ali on February 03, 2012, 11:22:15 PM
Tank, that sounds fun!  Date night with the missus?
Christmas pressy from my daughters for me and the missus!
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Tank

"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

Ali

I like that lady's mermaid dress.  I wish I had an occasion to wear a mermaid dress.

Sweetdeath

I'm a fan of mermaid dresses myself. :D
Law 35- "You got to go with what works." - Robin Lefler

Wiggum:"You have that much faith in me, Homer?"
Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

The Magic Pudding

I had a mermaid dress but people kept treading on the tail, it was very annoying.
And if you go swimming, well don't go swimming in one, I nearly drowned when I did.
There should be a warning on them.  If you plan on reclining on a rock surrounded by water you have to take up position at low tide and be prepared for a long stay.

Amicale

Quote from: Tank on February 03, 2012, 11:23:54 PM
Quote from: Ali on February 03, 2012, 11:22:15 PM
Tank, that sounds fun!  Date night with the missus?
Christmas pressy from my daughters for me and the missus!

Great pics, glad you had fun.  ;D

"Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb we are bound to others. By every crime and act of kindness we birth our future." - Cloud Atlas

"To live in the hearts of those we leave behind is to never die." -Carl Sagan

The Magic Pudding

To mark members recently reaching 1,000 posts I have decided to award them with a coveted HAF spoon.

Recusant, here's ya spoon, bit late sorry.

BooksCatsEtc, dear BooksCatsEtc, who called one of my bablings a poem.  :)

Sweet Death, I am sorry this is terribly late but their was a delay in the pinking process.

Recusant

Why thank you, Magic Pudding! I shall treasure that spoon, and reserve it for serving dollops of McVile's Pure Infant Pâté™. As I shall treasure the mental image of a serene Pudding lounging seductively in a mermaid dress on a rock strewn with kelp and lapped by the sea.
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

Buddy

I've gotten four messages this week from people I don't even know telling me that Jesus loves me and that I make him sad for being an atheist. I'm still trying to figure out the sudden interest in my religion. Or lack of.
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Tank

Quote from: Budhorse4 on February 04, 2012, 10:16:01 AM
I've gotten four messages this week from people I don't even know telling me that Jesus loves me and that I make him sad for being an atheist. I'm still trying to figure out the sudden interest in my religion. Or lack of.
Who sent them?

Ali

I so love the mental image of a mermaid dress clad Pudding crawling up on a rock and lying in wait.

Sweetdeath

Wow, fun! :) thanks so much, Pudding. I'm having a blast just being here. *uses big pink spoon to eat my morning oatmeal with*

Aww, that's lame budhorse. I wish those kinda idiots would mind their own business, but I guess that's the problem .
Law 35- "You got to go with what works." - Robin Lefler

Wiggum:"You have that much faith in me, Homer?"
Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

Buddy

Quote from: Tank on February 04, 2012, 12:38:07 PM
Who sent them?

I think they're some of my mom's coworkers. Which would explain a lot because they are extremely religious.
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Asmodean

Quote from: Budhorse4 on February 04, 2012, 07:56:16 PM
I think they're some of my mom's coworkers. Which would explain a lot because they are extremely religious.
Would Godbusters t-shirts be too much for a reply?  ;D
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Tank

Quote from: Budhorse4 on February 04, 2012, 07:56:16 PM
Quote from: Tank on February 04, 2012, 12:38:07 PM
Who sent them?

What a bloody cheek!  >:(