News:

If you have any trouble logging in, please contact admins via email. tankathaf *at* gmail.com or
recusantathaf *at* gmail.com

Main Menu

What's on your mind today?

Started by Steve Reason, August 25, 2007, 08:15:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Asmodean

Quote from: Tank on January 14, 2012, 07:38:59 AM
Quote from: Asmodean on January 14, 2012, 07:36:13 AM
Quote from: Tank on January 14, 2012, 07:09:50 AM
Do you ever take Small One out for a walk?
Of course! And when Small One is not hiding safely in my pocket, he runs around unrestrained within a fenced-off area.
Awww that's cute. Does he/she look out of your pocket as you carry him/her around?
Yes. Is a very safe way of seeing the galaxy, that.
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

MariaEvri

I have a similar one for my iguana, although mine never got used to it (well my fault acxtually)
It would be awesome to go otut in the street walking your rat/iggy/turtle and people staring
God made me an atheist, who are you to question his wisdom!
www.poseidonsimons.com

Tank

Today I started to make something  ::)
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

The Magic Pudding

Quote from: Tank on January 14, 2012, 01:55:50 PM

This sort of thing has been going on for too long.
Cryptic little sentences begging for a reply.
Fnuk, he's probably started crocheting a woolly thing for a skinny dog.

DeterminedJuliet

Quote from: The Magic Pudding on January 14, 2012, 02:05:46 PM
Quote from: Tank on January 14, 2012, 01:55:50 PM

This sort of thing has been going on for too long.
Cryptic little sentences begging for a reply.
Fnuk, he's probably started crocheting a woolly thing for a skinny dog.

:D haha!
That's worth making, I think!
"We've thought of life by analogy with a journey, with pilgrimage which had a serious purpose at the end, and the THING was to get to that end; success, or whatever it is, or maybe heaven after you're dead. But, we missed the point the whole way along; It was a musical thing and you were supposed to sing, or dance, while the music was being played.

Sweetdeath

Quote from: Asmodean on January 14, 2012, 07:08:39 AM
Quote from: Tank on January 14, 2012, 07:06:57 AM
Quote from: Sweetdeath on January 14, 2012, 03:41:26 AM
Aww, tiny harnesss xD

http://www.petcentreonline.co.uk/ecommerce/Scripts/prodView~idproduct~572.htm
:o Restrain a Small One like that! Barbarism!  >:(

I don't know if I can take her outside (a lot of morons have dogs. I really dislike areas with too many dogs.) But i'll take her into the hallway to test the waters.
Law 35- "You got to go with what works." - Robin Lefler

Wiggum:"You have that much faith in me, Homer?"
Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

Sandra Craft

Quote from: MariaEvri on January 14, 2012, 01:12:17 PM

I have a similar one for my iguana, although mine never got used to it (well my fault acxtually)
It would be awesome to go otut in the street walking your rat/iggy/turtle and people staring

I had pet mice when I was a teen, and can't imagine making a leash small enough for of them.  One of them used to ride in my shirt pocket -- when she got curious she'd come out and sit on my shoulder for awhile, then go back into the pocket and curl up for a nap.
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

Sweetdeath

Mikoto will not sit still enough to be carried in a pocket sadly.

What are you making, Tank?

Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

Tank

Quote from: Sweetdeath on January 14, 2012, 08:15:04 PM

Something. You'll see  ;D
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

DeterminedJuliet

Quote from: Tank on January 14, 2012, 08:17:00 PM

Ooo! Does this mean you'll share with the rest of the class?
"We've thought of life by analogy with a journey, with pilgrimage which had a serious purpose at the end, and the THING was to get to that end; success, or whatever it is, or maybe heaven after you're dead. But, we missed the point the whole way along; It was a musical thing and you were supposed to sing, or dance, while the music was being played.

Tank

Quote from: DeterminedJuliet on January 14, 2012, 08:28:05 PM
Quote from: Tank on January 14, 2012, 08:17:00 PM

Ooo! Does this mean you'll share with the rest of the class?
In a few weeks.

Crocoduck

I had a pet mouse when I was in high school. He used to go for drives with me. I'd pull out the ash tray filled it with ceder chips and thats where he would ride. One day as we were driving along the stereo stopped all of a sudden. I looked down and the little guy had reached up from the ash tray and grabbed the volume knob and turned it off. Thats when I realized mice don't like death metal.
As we all know, the miracle of fishes and loaves is only scientifically explainable through the medium of casseroles
Dobermonster
However some of the jumped up jackasses do need a damn good kicking. Not that they will respond to the kicking but just to show they can be kicked
Some dude in a Tank

Tank

Quote from: Crocoduck on January 14, 2012, 09:08:40 PM
I had a pet mouse when I was in high school. He used to go for drives with me. I'd pull out the ash tray filled it with ceder chips and thats where he would ride. One day as we were driving along the stereo stopped all of a sudden. I looked down and the little guy had reached up from the ash tray and grabbed the volume knob and turned it off. Thats when I realized mice don't like death metal.

:D

xSilverPhinx

Reminds me of when one of my hamsters escaped and got stuck inside a boom box. Took forever to get him out.

I also had a harness for guinea pigs, a ferret harness originally. They didnt mind using it as long as it was so that they could roam the gardens and eat grass.
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Sweetdeath

Watching Saturday Night Live with Daniel Radcliff. <3