The Magic Pudding

Asmodean

Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Buddy

Pfft. I'm used to all the antics that they pull.  :D
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

skwurll

I don't want to go to school tomorrow. My senioritis is acting up.

Tank

Quote from: Sweetdeath on January 03, 2012, 03:55:42 PM
Quote from: Tank on January 03, 2012, 08:27:05 AM
Quote from: Sweetdeath on January 03, 2012, 12:17:10 AM
Quote from: DeterminedJuliet on January 03, 2012, 12:05:48 AM
Quote from: Sweetdeath on January 02, 2012, 11:02:52 PM
There's this black girl in my mlp group that totally snapped at me for being an theist, even though several of our head organizers are atheists as well.

Wtf? I'm annoyed... Why cant I ever meet a black friend who isnt super religious? *sigh*

Boo, what'd she say?
We were all watching the old muppet movie from 1984, & kermit and miss piggy were getting married. Apparently miss piggy wanted to use a "real minster" instead of their friend Gonzo. I was just ike "wow, what an inappropriate kids movie....  Not all weddings are religious "
And she was like "alright, alright. We get it, you're a god hating heathen"
Like wtf, bitch?? T_T
And you took offence at this compliment?

Well more like irritated that she shouted that out in a room full of friends.  Her outburst was totally out of nowhere.
You should have got up and done a 'Booty Dance!' She'd never do it again after that. Bullies look for weakness, slap 'um down very chance you get!
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Tank

Quote from: Scissorlegs on January 03, 2012, 07:09:22 PM
Quote from: squidfetish on January 03, 2012, 06:17:55 PM

No photos, I'm afraid. I was riding a crappy hybrid on a very muddy footpath on the North Coast of Cornwall between Portreath and Hell's Mouth.  Eeeek!  I need to put my hand in my pocket and get myself a proper no-shit offroader.

Here's my puppy:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/230362_6158903491_609968491_251647_5389_n.jpg

...to be seen on the peaks of the Surrey Hills most weekends.
Anywhere around Box Hill?
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

Tank

Quote from: Budhorse4 on January 03, 2012, 09:27:04 PM
Well, try to have fun! 

My cat is so stoned off of nip right now I'm surprised she is not raiding the pantry for potato chips and Doritos
LOL!

Tank

Quote from: skwurll on January 04, 2012, 06:14:02 AM
I don't want to go to school tomorrow. My senioritis is acting up.
Go to school!!   ;D

The Magic Pudding

Look at all those Tank posts, Asmo's  got no chance.
Even his latest biological attack only slowed him for a little while.
Just Evil have a special deal on replicators, they might do the job.

Asmodean

Quote from: The Magic Pudding on January 04, 2012, 08:17:38 AM
Look at all those Tank posts, Asmo's  got no chance.
Even his latest biological attack only slowed him for a little while.
Just Evil have a special deal on replicators, they might do the job.

Well, The Asmo has been meaning to go to Egypt, grab the stargate and assimilate the replicators, but other schemes of great evil have so far been of a higher priority.

That, and I usually just edit one post with multiple quotes, unless someone posts something right after I do - a habit from another forum, where double-posting was frowned upon (Viewed as post-whoring)
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

The Magic Pudding

Does he like mushrooms?  These deathcaps seem quite effective.

Tank

Quote from: The Magic Pudding on January 04, 2012, 08:46:16 AM
Does he like mushrooms?  These deathcaps seem quite effective.

LOL (+1)

Siz

Quote from: Tank on January 04, 2012, 07:53:15 AM

No photos, I'm afraid. I was riding a crappy hybrid on a very muddy footpath on the North Coast of Cornwall between Portreath and Hell's Mouth.  Eeeek!  I need to put my hand in my pocket and get myself a proper no-shit offroader.

Here's my puppy:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/230362_6158903491_609968491_251647_5389_n.jpg

Yeah, only a few miles away. Sometimes we go across to the North Downs which is closer to Box Hill, but the terrain is less fun. We normally take in Leith Hill, Holmbury Hill and/or Pitch Hill.
New years day we took our annual 'family day' group walk up to Leith Hill with all the kids, then for a huge lunch (table for 16) at a local pub. T'was a good'n this year.

I just love that area. For someone who lives in London it's a great place to escape.

When one sleeps on the floor one need not worry about falling out of bed - Anton LaVey

The universe is a cold, uncaring void. The key to happiness isn't a search for meaning, it's to just keep yourself busy with unimportant nonsense, and eventually you'll be dead!

Tank

Quote from: Scissorlegs on January 04, 2012, 09:48:48 AM
Quote from: Tank on January 04, 2012, 07:53:15 AM

Here's my puppy:

Yeah, only a few miles away. Sometimes we go across to the North Downs which is closer to Box Hill, but the terrain is less fun. We normally take in Leith Hill, Holmbury Hill and/or Pitch Hill.
New years day we took our annual 'family day' group walk up to Leith Hill with all the kids, then for a huge lunch (table for 16) at a local pub. T'was a good'n this year.

I just love that area. For someone who lives in London it's a great place to escape.
My sister was probably concieved on Box Hill  :D

Siz

As good a place as any.

...But it wasn't me, Man!

When one sleeps on the floor one need not worry about falling out of bed - Anton LaVey

The universe is a cold, uncaring void. The key to happiness isn't a search for meaning, it's to just keep yourself busy with unimportant nonsense, and eventually you'll be dead!