News:

In case of downtime/other tech emergencies, you can relatively quickly get in touch with Asmodean Prime by email.

Main Menu

What's on your mind today?

Started by Steve Reason, August 25, 2007, 08:15:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

squidfetish

Quote from: Scissorlegs on January 02, 2012, 06:25:46 PM
Quote from: squidfetish on January 02, 2012, 06:18:06 PM
My first mountain bike faceplant of the year.  My back hurts... *sulk*  :(

Cool! Photos?

What do you ride and where?

No photos, I'm afraid. I was riding a crappy hybrid on a very muddy footpath on the North Coast of Cornwall between Portreath and Hell's Mouth.  Eeeek!  I need to put my hand in my pocket and get myself a proper no-shit offroader.

Quote from: Budhorse4 on January 02, 2012, 06:22:25 PM
Ooooh... nothing other than a few scrapes and a bruised ego I hope?

Pretty much - I've done something to my lower back - walking has been a bit of an issue, especially just after getting out of bed, but a couple of ibrofen and 20 minutes with a wheatbag loosen it up a bit.  No gym for me this week, but I'm glad it's just a tweak.  :)
reptilian overlord

Asmodean

Quote from: The Magic Pudding on January 03, 2012, 06:04:07 PM
Depends on whether they are of a mind to be a slaver or slave sympathiser.
There is also a third way - not caring.
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Siz

Quote from: squidfetish on January 03, 2012, 06:17:55 PM

No photos, I'm afraid. I was riding a crappy hybrid on a very muddy footpath on the North Coast of Cornwall between Portreath and Hell's Mouth.  Eeeek!  I need to put my hand in my pocket and get myself a proper no-shit offroader.

Here's my puppy:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/230362_6158903491_609968491_251647_5389_n.jpg

...to be seen on the peaks of the Surrey Hills most weekends.

When one sleeps on the floor one need not worry about falling out of bed - Anton LaVey

The universe is a cold, uncaring void. The key to happiness isn't a search for meaning, it's to just keep yourself busy with unimportant nonsense, and eventually you'll be dead!

Buddy

I don't know what it is about them, but I am terrified of being on a motorized bike. They just seem so unstable to me.  :-\ I love watching people riding them though.
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Siz

Quote from: Budhorse4 on January 03, 2012, 07:13:44 PM
I don't know what it is about them, but I am terrified of being on a motorized bike. They just seem so unstable to me.  :-\ I love watching people riding them though.

The only motors here, Buddy, are my own inimitable scissor-legs - the legs-o-steel!

When one sleeps on the floor one need not worry about falling out of bed - Anton LaVey

The universe is a cold, uncaring void. The key to happiness isn't a search for meaning, it's to just keep yourself busy with unimportant nonsense, and eventually you'll be dead!

Sweetdeath

Quote from: Budhorse4 on January 03, 2012, 05:19:31 PM
Quote from: Sweetdeath on January 02, 2012, 11:02:52 PM
There's this black girl in my mlp group that totally snapped at me for being an theist, even though several of our head organizers are atheists as well.

Wtf? I'm annoyed... Why cant I ever meet a black friend who isnt super religious? *sigh*

Do you see this person often? Also, what do you do in a MLP group? It sounds fun.

I do. She's at every meet up.
We get together; fans of mlp, about once a month for a meet up. We usually watch eps on a big projector , sell mlp related goods, dance, chat. I have a lot of fun, so I won't let one person ruin it. If she does snap at me again , I will say something.
Law 35- "You got to go with what works." - Robin Lefler

Wiggum:"You have that much faith in me, Homer?"
Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

Sweetdeath

Quote from: Asmodean on January 03, 2012, 07:01:57 PM

Not caring or sheer stupidity?

Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

Buddy

Quote from: Sweetdeath on January 03, 2012, 07:48:35 PM
Quote from: Budhorse4 on January 03, 2012, 05:19:31 PM
Quote from: Sweetdeath on January 02, 2012, 11:02:52 PM
There's this black girl in my mlp group that totally snapped at me for being an theist, even though several of our head organizers are atheists as well.

Wtf? I'm annoyed... Why cant I ever meet a black friend who isnt super religious? *sigh*

Do you see this person often? Also, what do you do in a MLP group? It sounds fun.

I do. She's at every meet up.
We get together; fans of mlp, about once a month for a meet up. We usually watch eps on a big projector , sell mlp related goods, dance, chat. I have a lot of fun, so I won't let one person ruin it. If she does snap at me again , I will say something.

Hmm doesn't sound like you have a large group of people so it's not like you could get lost in a crowd. You could use the old "love and tolerate the shit out of you"
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Sweetdeath

Yeah, small group. Only big meet ups are at the official cons. One is coming up on Saturday, and i'm on staff security, so I prolly won't see her.

Buddy

Well, try to have fun! 

My cat is so stoned off of nip right now I'm surprised she is not raiding the pantry for potato chips and Doritos

Crow

Quote from: Sweetdeath on January 03, 2012, 08:02:10 PM
Yeah, small group. Only big meet ups are at the official cons. One is coming up on Saturday, and i'm on staff security, so I prolly won't see her.

Unless she berates an atheist.
Retired member.

Sweetdeath

Quote from: Budhorse4 on January 03, 2012, 09:27:04 PM
Well, try to have fun! 

My cat is so stoned off of nip right now I'm surprised she is not raiding the pantry for potato chips and Doritos

Awww, silly kitty~~

Asmodean

Quote from: Sweetdeath on January 03, 2012, 07:49:31 PM
Quote from: Asmodean on January 03, 2012, 07:01:57 PM

Not caring or sheer stupidity?
If stupidity causes one not to care, it is still not caring. Me, I don't care about slavery simply because I have no reason to do otherwise.

EDIT: 4600! Tank, I's coming for you!  :D
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

The Magic Pudding

Yes but at least they don't have heads that spin around exorcist style and try to bight you.

Sweetdeath

Quote from: The Magic Pudding on January 04, 2012, 02:15:19 AM

Yes but at least they don't have heads that spin around exorcist style and try to bight you.

Bite?

Amd wtf, creepy xD