News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

What's on your mind today?

Started by Steve Reason, August 25, 2007, 08:15:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DeterminedJuliet

Quote from: Tank on December 17, 2011, 08:05:29 PM
Quote from: DeterminedJuliet on December 17, 2011, 08:02:51 PM
Making my mom's secret recipe Christmas cookies today! Can't wait, they're my favourite!  ;D
Ho can it be a secret if you know it?  ;)

Family secret.  :P
"We've thought of life by analogy with a journey, with pilgrimage which had a serious purpose at the end, and the THING was to get to that end; success, or whatever it is, or maybe heaven after you're dead. But, we missed the point the whole way along; It was a musical thing and you were supposed to sing, or dance, while the music was being played.

MariaEvri

I happily found out that many family members dont believe in the biblical christianity. They do believe in a god, but at least they dont accept the bible which for me, is a huge positive step
God made me an atheist, who are you to question his wisdom!
www.poseidonsimons.com

Tank

Quote from: MariaEvri on December 18, 2011, 05:40:22 PM
I happily found out that many family members dont believe in the biblical christianity. They do believe in a god, but at least they dont accept the bible which for me, is a huge positive step
Woot!!
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

squidfetish

4 work days left til a 12 day break. Splendid!  ;D
reptilian overlord

Cecilie

Quote from: squidfetish on December 18, 2011, 06:31:31 PM
1 school day left (half of a school day actually) till a 14 day break. Even more splendid!
The world's what you create.

squidfetish

Quote from: Cecilie on December 18, 2011, 06:36:31 PM
Quote from: squidfetish on December 18, 2011, 06:31:31 PM
1 school day left (half of a school day actually) till a 14 day break. Even more splendid!

Gah... pwn'd again!  :D
reptilian overlord

Sweetdeath

Quote from: Gawen on December 17, 2011, 03:43:24 PM
Oral sex

WELL??!! It's what the title of the thread is asking and well....

It's on my mind!

I like oral sex very much. Giving and recieving xP xP
Law 35- "You got to go with what works." - Robin Lefler

Wiggum:"You have that much faith in me, Homer?"
Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

DeterminedJuliet

Oh dear, it's getting steamy in here!
"We've thought of life by analogy with a journey, with pilgrimage which had a serious purpose at the end, and the THING was to get to that end; success, or whatever it is, or maybe heaven after you're dead. But, we missed the point the whole way along; It was a musical thing and you were supposed to sing, or dance, while the music was being played.

Sandra Craft

Quote from: DeterminedJuliet on December 20, 2011, 04:42:00 AM
Oh dear, it's getting steamy in here!

Hard to put a bow on that sort of thing tho . . .
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

The Magic Pudding

I recorded the first half of Going Postal on Saturday, next half is on Xmas eve.
Pratchet is cool, in his world Egors can break free of their evil masters.

not your typical...

Tired. Hating church. (Miracle of Christmas play and I'm cast as Mary.  :'( Can't stand it.)
Impatiently awaiting for January to arrive. It's concert month.
And I was gone for a week and suddenly, there are 11 pages worth of threads I need to check.... I'm gonna be up all night. Thanks guys. :P  ;)
"Accepting the truth and keeping faith is a strong thing to do. Mixing the two however, is the dumbest thing you've ever attempted." - Radical Ostriches Bringing Eternal Requiem Tonight
Advocate for the abnormal.

OldGit

What fun if Mary kind of departed from the script!  You could suddenly break down and admit it was the milkman that did it.  ;D

Happy Monkey, NYT!

squidfetish

Quote from: The Magic Pudding on December 20, 2011, 02:54:14 PM
I recorded the first half of Going Postal on Saturday, next half is on Xmas eve.
Pratchet is cool, in his world Egors can break free of their evil masters.

Awesome!  I made a bit of a return to Terry Pratchett this year - I wish I'd done it sooner.  It had been years since I read any of his stuff - I forgot how good it was. I've got plenty to catch up on.  Going Postal was brilliant.  I finished Carpe Jugulum a couple of weeks back too. Great stuff.  :)
reptilian overlord

MariaEvri

Im thinking that I dont care how sick, paralised or whatever a person is. If his attitude is rotten, he will get swears from me, and no matter how much "its a sin" you throw at me won't change my mind
God made me an atheist, who are you to question his wisdom!
www.poseidonsimons.com