News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

What's on your mind today?

Started by Steve Reason, August 25, 2007, 08:15:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kimberlyfaith81

Saw Black Tide, Adelita's Way, Halestorm, Chevelle and Staind in concert last night in Biloxi.  Awesome Christmas present!! I think Halestorm put on the best show, but what's not to like about a hot chick in thigh high leather boots rockin' out??   8) 

OldGit

A hot chick in nothing at all rockin' out would be better.

Cecilie

Quote from: Tank on December 17, 2011, 03:08:25 PM
Quote from: Cecilie on December 17, 2011, 03:07:30 PM
I just learned how to say "fucking retard" in sign language. Hooray!
Now that needs to be on YouTube  :D
It is! She has a whole channel for saying dirty phrases in sign language!

http://www.youtube.com/user/thfemale
The world's what you create.

The Magic Pudding

"fucking retard"
The first bit sounds easy.
Do you just do the first bit slowly?

kimberlyfaith81

Quote from: OldGit on December 17, 2011, 03:15:04 PM
A hot chick in nothing at all rockin' out would be better.

I vote nothing on BUT the thigh high leather boots.  I don't know, they're just hot.

On the right body of course.  There were some stellar examples of who should NOT wear them last night.  

Tank

Quote from: Cecilie on December 17, 2011, 03:16:39 PM
Quote from: Tank on December 17, 2011, 03:08:25 PM
Now that needs to be on YouTube  :D
It is! She has a whole channel for saying dirty phrases in sign language!

http://www.youtube.com/user/thfemale
LOL She is amazing!
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Sweetdeath

Quote from: MariaEvri on December 17, 2011, 12:53:55 PM
Im watching youtube clips from iced earth concert in cyprus last week, and I feel like slicing my wrists for not going
Aww *hugs*
Law 35- "You got to go with what works." - Robin Lefler

Wiggum:"You have that much faith in me, Homer?"
Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

Gawen

Oral sex

WELL??!! It's what the title of the thread is asking and well....

It's on my mind!
The essence of the mind is not in what it thinks, but how it thinks. Faith is the surrender of our mind; of reason and our skepticism to put all our trust or faith in someone or something that has no good evidence of itself. That is a sinister thing to me. Of all the supposed virtues, faith is not.
"When you fall, I will be there" - Floor

The Magic Pudding

VLC media player,
i'ts now wearing a hat.
It never asked.
It's red and,
white, fluffy
It never asked
Never had the chance
to disprove,
It was the same
last year
It'll probably be,
same next year
and I'll watch it
unless I'm dead
and then, well
I probably won't
Na na na na na na na
Sweet sweet Jane

That was my Cowboy Junkies cover of Sweet Jane interpretation of the santa hat that appeared on my VLC icon.

Anti-antidisestablishmentarianism

Oral sex goes without saying.  Pretty much any kind of sex really.  Now I know how to say panty sniffer and I like your boobies.  Which fits well because I do like her boobies.  A lot.  Now I need to ask her how to say you make my pants tighter.
"All murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets." -Voltaire
"By all means let's be open-minded, but not so open-minded that our brains drop out". Richard Dawkins

Tank

Final of Strictly Come Dancing starts in 12 minutes!
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

The Magic Pudding

Quote from: Tank on December 17, 2011, 06:49:07 PM
Final of Strictly Come Dancing starts in 12 minutes!

Fnutk, you think you know a guy and then he's off counting down minutes to a dancing doodey doo.

Anyway, I can't wait for this I've got some strip mining and clear felling to do.

Tank

Harry 40
Chelsee 39
Jason 38

Going as expected so far!

DeterminedJuliet

Making my mom's secret recipe Christmas cookies today! Can't wait, they're my favourite!  ;D
"We've thought of life by analogy with a journey, with pilgrimage which had a serious purpose at the end, and the THING was to get to that end; success, or whatever it is, or maybe heaven after you're dead. But, we missed the point the whole way along; It was a musical thing and you were supposed to sing, or dance, while the music was being played.

Tank

Quote from: DeterminedJuliet on December 17, 2011, 08:02:51 PM
Making my mom's secret recipe Christmas cookies today! Can't wait, they're my favourite!  ;D
Ho can it be a secret if you know it?  ;)