News:

In case of downtime/other tech emergencies, you can relatively quickly get in touch with Asmodean Prime by email.

Main Menu

What's on your mind today?

Started by Steve Reason, August 25, 2007, 08:15:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MariaEvri

QuoteThe 2011 Geminid meteor shower

thats the one I was talking about
turns out not only there was a bright moon, but there was a blanket of clouds. Couldnt even see one star
God made me an atheist, who are you to question his wisdom!
www.poseidonsimons.com

OldGit

Thanks, Tank!

I know of le Corbusier, but I didn't know he was your cat!  I'm honoured.

Quote from: MariaThe 2011 Geminid meteor shower
I couldn't see it either, for the clouds.

Tank

Quote from: OldGit on December 14, 2011, 11:57:04 AM
Thanks, Tank!

I know of le Corbusier, but I didn't know he was your cat!  I'm honoured.
He's not my cat, he's Whitney's cat as she created the list.

Having said that I'm open to some suggestions on this thread http://www.happyatheistforum.com/forum/index.php?topic=3351.msg139840#msg139840
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

OldGit

Whitney's cat?  I'm even more deeply honoured. ;D

Davin

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Buddy

Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

The Magic Pudding

Not sufficiently subversive for my taste.

I don't think I did Old Git justice, I'm meaning to get around to fixing him, if someone else does before I do I wont be offended.

Davin

Quote from: The Magic Pudding on December 14, 2011, 03:15:27 PM
Not sufficiently subversive for my taste.

I don't think I did Old Git justice, I'm meaning to get around to fixing him, if someone else does before I do I wont be offended.
This reminds me of his images:

Or this one:
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

OldGit

Quote from: The Magic PuddingI don't think I did Old Git justice, I'm meaning to get around to fixing him, if someone else does before I do I wont be offended.

My av's ok, thanks.  I know it wasn't designed as such, only as part of your festive sig, but I like it.  Thank you for giving me it.

DeterminedJuliet

*ahem* You know if someone wanted to christmas-fy my avatar, I would be very much obliged.
no pressure
"We've thought of life by analogy with a journey, with pilgrimage which had a serious purpose at the end, and the THING was to get to that end; success, or whatever it is, or maybe heaven after you're dead. But, we missed the point the whole way along; It was a musical thing and you were supposed to sing, or dance, while the music was being played.

Buddy

Quote from: DeterminedJuliet on December 14, 2011, 07:46:31 PM
*ahem* You know if someone wanted to christmas-fy my avatar, I would be very much obliged.
no pressure

I will to that now. I'm just sitting in class with absolutely nothing to do.
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

OldGit

How are our Norwegian members getting on in the great butter shortage?  I spose Asmo uses margarine, but Cecilie is very refined, as we know.

Cecilie

Quote from: OldGit on December 14, 2011, 07:57:07 PM
How are our Norwegian members getting on in the great butter shortage?  I spose Asmo uses margarine, but Cecilie is very refined, as we know.
Haha, very refined indeed. I'm doing just fine, thank you. I don't eat a lot of butter.
The world's what you create.

Asmodean

Quote from: OldGit on December 14, 2011, 07:57:07 PM
How are our Norwegian members getting on in the great butter shortage?  I spose Asmo uses margarine, but Cecilie is very refined, as we know.
Only for frying pan purposes, actually. My sandwiches get a trip to the micro before being eaten, and using butter or margarine then makes them... Soggy.  :P

The Great Butter Crisis of 2011 does not affect The Asmo in the slightest  ;D
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Buddy

Here you go Juliet, so you can match the rest of us.  :P