News:

If you have any trouble logging in, please contact admins via email. tankathaf *at* gmail.com or
recusantathaf *at* gmail.com

Main Menu

What's on your mind today?

Started by Steve Reason, August 25, 2007, 08:15:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tank

Quote from: Budhorse4 on December 08, 2011, 08:07:59 PM
Quote from: Tank on December 08, 2011, 08:05:11 PM
Quote from: Budhorse4 on December 08, 2011, 08:02:57 PM
Hopefully tomorrow or sometime next week. My teacher is usually pretty fast about grading tests.
That's not too bad. Ihope you do alright. I'm crap at languages.

I'm crap at Latin based languages.
My wife can communicate at a basic level in most of the latin languages. Which is useful when we go on holidays.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Cecilie

The world's what you create.

Asmodean

Legendary one..? Not in quite a while...
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Tank

Quote from: Cecilie on December 08, 2011, 11:27:59 PM
Anybody seen Sandwich lately?
Well his email is public legendarysandwich'at'gmail.com so you could always drop him a line. He was last here on the 28th Oct.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

Cecilie

It's always sad when members suddenly disappear. Like I have a few times before.

Tank

Quote from: Cecilie on December 08, 2011, 11:44:55 PM
It's always sad when members suddenly disappear. Like I have a few times before.
But we notice when you're gone, and so far you've always come back.

Cecilie

Quote from: Tank on December 08, 2011, 11:48:14 PM
Quote from: Cecilie on December 08, 2011, 11:44:55 PM
But we notice when you're gone, and so far you've always come back.
Discussing atheism and religion doesn't really interest me anymore. I'm just here for the people.

It's always nice to be missed. :)

Buddy

Just got back from South Bend. Mom was working late tonight so my brother and I went out to eat at a steak house. I had a lot of fun, it was the first time I got to spend alone with him in a long time.  ;D
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

not your typical...

I'm gone fore one day and I feel as though I've missed years.  :P But in brighter news, got my hair cut. Love it. Nice and short and layered. And I can't wait to curl it.  ;D (Yeah, I know, lame. But I've wanted it cut for 2 years and my mother just finally let me do it.)
"Accepting the truth and keeping faith is a strong thing to do. Mixing the two however, is the dumbest thing you've ever attempted." - Radical Ostriches Bringing Eternal Requiem Tonight
Advocate for the abnormal.

Tank

You two do know you joined HAF on the same day?

Tank

Well midnight here so off to bed. Goodnight all.

not your typical...

Quote from: Tank on December 08, 2011, 11:59:00 PM
I didn't know that. Cool! and nyte Tank.... *looks at clock. sigh, only 7:07*
"Accepting the truth and keeping faith is a strong thing to do. Mixing the two however, is the dumbest thing you've ever attempted." - Radical Ostriches Bringing Eternal Requiem Tonight
Advocate for the abnormal.

Buddy

Quote from: not your typical... on December 09, 2011, 12:07:33 AM

Heh, didn't know that.

Night Tank!
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

DeterminedJuliet

He across the pond, y'see.

On my mind today: one of my very favourite patients is terminally ill and it's making me very sad. I'm quite sure she's going to have to euthanized within the week. Her owners are lovely and sweet people, as well. Sigh.
"We've thought of life by analogy with a journey, with pilgrimage which had a serious purpose at the end, and the THING was to get to that end; success, or whatever it is, or maybe heaven after you're dead. But, we missed the point the whole way along; It was a musical thing and you were supposed to sing, or dance, while the music was being played.

Buddy

Quote from: DeterminedJuliet on December 09, 2011, 12:19:17 AM

He across the pond, y'see.

On my mind today: one of my very favourite patients is terminally ill and it's making me very sad. I'm quite sure she's going to have to euthanized within the week. Her owners are lovely and sweet people, as well. Sigh.

Aww :( What is she?