News:

Unnecessarily argumentative

Main Menu

What's on your mind today?

Started by Steve Reason, August 25, 2007, 08:15:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

not your typical...

Quote from: Brent on December 07, 2011, 05:37:16 AM
As a resident of Missouri, I am involuntarily forced to put up with people that speak like this on a regular basis. 
My brother thinks he's a cowboy..  Big truck, boots, country music, terrified of sheep though. 
I feel so bad for you. But lol about the sheep part. ;D And welcome to HAF! :D
"Accepting the truth and keeping faith is a strong thing to do. Mixing the two however, is the dumbest thing you've ever attempted." - Radical Ostriches Bringing Eternal Requiem Tonight
Advocate for the abnormal.

Brent

Thanks, but don't worry about me, lol. 
You learn how to tune it out after 20 or so years.
Quote from: Thomas JeffersonEvery generation needs a new revolution.

Quote from: Giovanni AuditoreA day will come when men no longer lie and cheat each other. And on that day, we will see what mankind is truly capable of.

not your typical...

Quote from: Brent on December 07, 2011, 05:44:50 AM
Thanks, but don't worry about me, lol. 
You learn how to tune it out after 20 or so years.
Well that's good. At least you can tolerate it now.
"Accepting the truth and keeping faith is a strong thing to do. Mixing the two however, is the dumbest thing you've ever attempted." - Radical Ostriches Bringing Eternal Requiem Tonight

Cecilie

Ah, remember when I was the youngest member on here? Good times...
The world's what you create.

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Tank

Quote from: The Magic Pudding on December 07, 2011, 12:53:14 AM
Quote from: Tank on December 06, 2011, 09:32:11 PM
Well tomorrow afternoon (Wednesday) I graduate with a 1st Bachelor of Science in Business Computing Solutions with Internet Applications. Quite looking forward to this  ;D

Well done, you need a hat.

I shall put that on later today!  ;D
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

Tank

Quote from: DeterminedJuliet on December 07, 2011, 12:54:39 AM
That's awesome, Tank! Congrats!  Be sure to celebrate and treat yourself to something you really enjoy!  ;D

Incidently, after a crazy fall and a lot of soul-searching, I'm heading back to school next month to do a post-graduate certificate in Technical Writing. I just told my current work today. It must be the week of further education!

Thank you.  ;D
Good luck with your new course.

Tank

Quote from: DeterminedJuliet on December 07, 2011, 03:22:45 AM
Quote from: Fi on December 07, 2011, 03:02:27 AM
Quote from: The Magic Pudding on December 07, 2011, 02:29:23 AM
Quote from: DeterminedJuliet on December 07, 2011, 12:54:39 AM
Incidently, after a crazy fall and a lot of soul-searching,

Damn North America for making seasons sound like gravity related accidents.

That was my immediate thought too. XD

I could write in a Newfoundland dialect if you'd like me to be even less legible. Ahem.

Well, I tells ya buddy! I was thinkin' der de udder day dat I 'as to come up wit a-nudder idear. Larrrdd tunderin' moses, sacred jaysus in the garden I can't be at dat. I'll be drove rite cracked! So back to school I gos. Meson, dat'll be da deadly gear, wah? I tells ya, b'y! 
I can not imagine that appearing from the sophisticated looking person that you appear to be!

OldGit

Asmodean

The Asmo, he was prowling some catholic forums for good and valid reasons (Looking for some proper emoticons, actually), and he found THIS

First time The Asmo found (what He presumes to be) a fellow HAF-er without being told where to look.  ;D
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

OldGit

The Asmo wants emoticons?  Have one on me, oh Asmic one:

Asmodean

Nice, but I was looking for something specific.

One whos saintly aura falls down and then he wills it back into place.
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

not your typical...

Quote from: Asmodean on December 07, 2011, 04:19:17 PM
The Asmo, he was prowling some catholic forums for good and valid reasons (Looking for some proper emoticons, actually), and he found THIS

First time The Asmo found (what He presumes to be) a fellow HAF-er without being told where to look.  ;D
STEVIL! Yays! ;D Good job Asmo. You deserve a treat. :D

Tank

Tank

Goodnight all. Don't burn the place down while I'm gone  ;D