News:

Actually sport it is a narrative

Main Menu

What's on your mind today?

Started by Steve Reason, August 25, 2007, 08:15:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tank

Oh dear!

Just don't stab your Aunt over the Christmas dinner. I think you can call that a good outcome.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Tank

If you could attach not your typical... to a power generation system of some kind she could provide the power needs of a small town  ;D
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

OldGit

Hang in there, young 'un, and unload it onto us.  We're rooting for you.

Squid

Quote from: not your typical... on December 05, 2011, 11:16:10 PM
Quote from: Tank on December 05, 2011, 10:47:45 PM
Quote from: not your typical... on December 05, 2011, 05:57:57 PM
In about two weeks my fate this winter will be determined. :P
Details girl, details!
well...<snip>

**Internet Hugs**

Things will eventually get better.  Just don't let the chaos consume you and keep you down.  You have us here at the HAF and we're some pretty good folks to know  ;D.  We're always happy to listen.

Buddy

Wow, sorry to hear about that. Here's to hoping you Christmas is somewhat bearable.
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Sweetdeath

.... Which is why I don't celebrate any holiday, but especially xmas. People make themselves miserable for what? :<
Law 35- "You got to go with what works." - Robin Lefler

Wiggum:"You have that much faith in me, Homer?"
Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

not your typical...

Thanks guys. So far mom's saying no to her coming up, because she's getting knee surgery this week, so let hope she holds strong to her idea. :)
And Tank
Quote from: Tank on December 06, 2011, 09:49:25 AM
If you could attach not your typical... to a power generation system of some kind she could provide the power needs of a small town  ;D
You're probably right. :D

And just found out that at 9:00 Christmas morning, Imma be in church.... F*** That! >:(
"Accepting the truth and keeping faith is a strong thing to do. Mixing the two however, is the dumbest thing you've ever attempted." - Radical Ostriches Bringing Eternal Requiem Tonight
Advocate for the abnormal.

Cecilie

This made me laugh. Silly, silly Brits.

The world's what you create.

Tank

Well tomorrow afternoon (Wednesday) I graduate with a 1st Bachelor of Science in Business Computing Solutions with Internet Applications. Quite looking forward to this  ;D

not your typical...

Quote from: Tank on December 06, 2011, 09:32:11 PM
Well tomorrow afternoon (Wednesday) I graduate with a 1st Bachelor of Science in Business Computing Solutions with Internet Applications. Quite looking forward to this  ;D
Awesome! Congrats Tank. We're proud. ;D
"Accepting the truth and keeping faith is a strong thing to do. Mixing the two however, is the dumbest thing you've ever attempted." - Radical Ostriches Bringing Eternal Requiem Tonight
Advocate for the abnormal.

Buddy

Congrats Tank!
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Tank

Quote from: not your typical... on December 06, 2011, 09:35:53 PM
Awesome! Congrats Tank. We're proud. ;D
Thank you  ;D

Tank

Quote from: Budhorse4 on December 06, 2011, 09:36:56 PM

Congrats Tank!
Thank you.  ;D

Happy_Is_Good

Congratulations!   :)

Please enjoy this moment - it only comes once no matter what else happens in Academics, Business, or Life!

Tank

Quote from: Happy_Is_Good on December 06, 2011, 09:42:14 PM

Congratulations!   :)

Please enjoy this moment - it only comes once no matter what else happens in Academics, Business, or Life!
Well I've seen my wife and 2 of my 3 kids do it. So now it's my turn  ;D