News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

What's on your mind today?

Started by Steve Reason, August 25, 2007, 08:15:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Asmodean

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on October 30, 2011, 08:13:18 PM
You know what they say about pets mirroring their owners... ;D
Yes. And Small One, he is cute and evil and when gets well, will also be round again.  ;D
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Ildiko

Quote from: Asmodean on October 30, 2011, 08:14:35 PM
Yes. And Small One, he is cute and evil and when gets well, will also be round again.  ;D

But is Small One starting to feel better?

Asmodean

In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Ildiko

DeterminedJuliet

I think I'm going to write a creative non-fiction piece for an upcoming writing contest. I do a lot of writing, but most of it tends to be just on online gobbledegook. I think this would be good for me. I fear I am developing a very short attention span.

I really, really ought to get off my behind and go get a shower. Here I go! Soon...
That's on my mind today  ;D
"We've thought of life by analogy with a journey, with pilgrimage which had a serious purpose at the end, and the THING was to get to that end; success, or whatever it is, or maybe heaven after you're dead. But, we missed the point the whole way along; It was a musical thing and you were supposed to sing, or dance, while the music was being played.

Buddy

What's on my mind today?  Finals. Oh how I hate them. Not because they are hard, but the whole school just makes such a big deal out of them.  :-\

Quote from: Asmodean on October 30, 2011, 08:42:45 PM
Yes. Small One is doing ok.  :)

Is Small One getting any rounder?

Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Asmodean

In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

Cecilie

The world's what you create.

The Magic Pudding

Quote from: Cecilie on November 08, 2011, 10:46:34 PM
I feel sad.

Bananas in pyjamas used to work for me, but I overly relied on them during a particularly dark period and their efficacy was diminished.

Tank

"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

not your typical...

I've recently gained the habit of dropping things, starting yesterday with about 10 eggs, six of which broke. Then today, I went to put something down and caused the phone, modem, router, and remote all to fall to the floor... I'm afraid that this might be an omen. I seem to get them before something bad happens. Any thoughts regarding the matter?
"Accepting the truth and keeping faith is a strong thing to do. Mixing the two however, is the dumbest thing you've ever attempted." - Radical Ostriches Bringing Eternal Requiem Tonight
Advocate for the abnormal.

Tank

Quote from: not your typical... on November 11, 2011, 10:56:09 PM
I've recently gained the habit of dropping things, starting yesterday with about 10 eggs, six of which broke. Then today, I went to put something down and caused the phone, modem, router, and remote all to fall to the floor... I'm afraid that this might be an omen. I seem to get them before something bad happens. Any thoughts regarding the matter?
Growth spurt? Classic symptom of the body changing dimensions. Have you had your eyes tested recently? Adolecent body changes can effect eyesight as well.

not your typical...

Quote from: Tank on November 12, 2011, 09:17:42 AM
Growth spurt? Classic symptom of the body changing dimensions. Have you had your eyes tested recently? Adolecent body changes can effect eyesight as well.
Suprisingly enough, I haven't had my eyes checked in 2 years. But I think my growth spurts are coming to a close. :P I'm only 5'6! I need one more inch.
"Accepting the truth and keeping faith is a strong thing to do. Mixing the two however, is the dumbest thing you've ever attempted." - Radical Ostriches Bringing Eternal Requiem Tonight
Advocate for the abnormal.

The Magic Pudding

Quote from: not your typical... on November 12, 2011, 07:34:16 PMI'm only 5'6! I need one more inch.

Well it's a life of unnatural footwear and pain for you.