News:

If you have any trouble logging in, please contact admins via email. tankathaf *at* gmail.com or
recusantathaf *at* gmail.com

Main Menu

What's on your mind today?

Started by Steve Reason, August 25, 2007, 08:15:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sweetdeath

On your car?

Whoooo~! 74°. Gonna go jogging.
Law 35- "You got to go with what works." - Robin Lefler

Wiggum:"You have that much faith in me, Homer?"
Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

DaemonWulf

Quote from: Ihateyoumike on August 18, 2011, 04:19:39 PM
I've been listening to the new Blue October album like crazy. It's been quite a while since I've gotten a cd that's so good that I have it in my car, and play it at home instead of turning on the tv. I'm not sure how a band cand make 6 or 7 albums so far and only have 2 songs in all of them that I ever skip by when listening.

I'm especially hooked on Stay (The feel again) it's just a beautiful song all around.

I love his voice; and I agree, that's a great song. All I've really known of them was "Hate Me", and I just watched the video of that for the first time. I hate when I see a video that completely contradicts what I thought of the song; I thought it was about a girlfriend, but the vid's about his mom. Seems as though they're a victim of 7M3 syndrome... Seven Mary Three has been puttin out really good songs beyond just the couple you hear on the radio (Water's Edge, Cumbersome), but most people don't realize how great the songwriting is and how talented they really are. Similar styles, too... maybe it's something about that genre. People with a real passion for what they do get overlooked for those that fit a certain acceptable (trendy) mold at the time.
So I wonder this, as life billows smoke inside my head; this little game where nothing is sure... why would you play by the rules? - Dave Matthews

Medusa

I'm seriously contemplating the reading skillz going on here today.
She has the blood of reptile....just underneath her skin...

Asmodean

Quote from: Sweetdeath on August 22, 2011, 04:47:14 PM
On your car?
Yes. Although the owner is somewhat rusty too, I'm afraid.
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Free-Being

Asmodean

Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Medusa

I have to get my wisdom tooth pulled (it's broken flat to my gum line already) and then pull the broken molar in front of it. And then get that one filled with a bone graft. On Friday. My weekend is shot to holy hell. No work. No tips or money. FML.

Sweetdeath

Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

The Magic Pudding

Quote from: Medusa on August 24, 2011, 05:11:21 AMMy weekend is shot to holy hell. No work. No tips or money. FML.

But there will be soup.
Thin soup, no lumpy chewy bits.

The Magic Pudding

Quote from: Sweetdeath on August 24, 2011, 06:08:07 AM
Quote from: xSilverPhinx on August 23, 2011, 07:42:12 PM
I'm a Dawkinator! Love it!
Like the terminator, but...?

QuoteSuffix

-ator

something which acts in a specified manner

-ate
    -ation
    abbreviator
    abrogator
    administrator
    annihilator
    communicator
    corroborator
    curator
    demonstrator
    emancipator
    equivocator
    inaugurator
    incubator
    innovator
    interrogator
    masturbator
    orator
    procurator
    renovator
    respirator
    reverberator
    spectator
    ventilator
    vibrator

So are demonstrators working for Lucifer?

Sweetdeath

Thanks Puddin! ;D

I like how they threw masturbator and vibrator in there. XD

...but they forgot burninator.

Ihateyoumike

Quote from: The Magic Pudding on August 24, 2011, 06:18:04 AM
Quote from: Sweetdeath on August 24, 2011, 06:08:07 AM
Quote from: xSilverPhinx on August 23, 2011, 07:42:12 PM
I'm a Dawkinator! Love it!
Like the terminator, but...?

QuoteSuffix

-ator

something which acts in a specified manner

-ate
    -ation
    abbreviator
    abrogator
    administrator
    annihilator
    communicator
    corroborator
    curator
    demonstrator
    emancipator
    equivocator
    inaugurator
    incubator
    innovator
    interrogator
    masturbator
    orator
    procurator
    renovator
    respirator
    reverberator
    spectator
    ventilator
    vibrator

So are demonstrators working for Lucifer?

All I can think about with this is Mitch Hedberg, may he rest in peace. For those of you who haven't heard of him, treat yourself and plug that name right into YouTube.
Quote from: Mitch Hedberg
"I want to get a job as someone who names kitchen appliances. Toaster, refrigerator, blender.... all you do is say what the shit does, and add "er". I wanna work for the Kitchen Appliance Naming Institute. Hey, what does that do? It keeps shit fresh. Well, that's a fresher....I'm going on break."

Prayers that need no answer now, cause I'm tired of who I am
You were my greatest mistake, I fell in love with your sin
Your littlest sin.

Tank

Quote from: Medusa on August 24, 2011, 05:11:21 AM
I have to get my wisdom tooth pulled (it's broken flat to my gum line already) and then pull the broken molar in front of it. And then get that one filled with a bone graft. On Friday. My weekend is shot to holy hell. No work. No tips or money. FML.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Medusa

Quote from: Tank on August 24, 2011, 09:09:53 AM
Quote from: Medusa on August 24, 2011, 05:11:21 AM

Thanks. Decided to cancel the bone graft bit. After research I'm gonna say NO on this one. But I'm still in for the two extractions. Though I have no idea if I'm gonna be put out or not. Gotta call. If not I'm driving myself there, then to Walmart pharmacy, then home. Bleh. This fing sux.

My fiance's dad is a dentist. So I'm pretty much looking to that family as my second opinion peeps.