News:

Look, I haven't mentioned Zeus, Buddah, or some religion.

Main Menu

What's on your mind today?

Started by Steve Reason, August 25, 2007, 08:15:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Magic Pudding

QuoteLease predicament medical escape if you suffer with any of these signs of an allergic reprisal to tramadol: hives; obstacle breathing; bulge of your image, lips, fa‡on de parler, or throat. Obstruction using tramadol and denominate your doctor at in a trice if you pull someone's leg any of these serious side effects:   rn   rnturbulence, hallucinations, fever, settled spunk charge, overactive reflexes, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, defeat of coordination, fainting;   rn   rnparoxysm (convulsions);   rn   rna red, blistering, peeling skin rash; or   rn   rnsuperficial breathing, ineffective pulse.   rn   rnLess serious tramadol side effects may tabulate:   rn   rndizziness, spinning crowd-pleaser;   rn   rnconstipation, upset spare tyre;   rn   rnbane;   rn   rndrowsiness; or   rn   rncompassion worked up or anxious.   

What do I do if I'm suffering from a bulge of my image and I haven't even touched any Tramadol?
I don't usually suffer settled spunk charge after pulling someone's leg, maybe I'm not pulling hard enough.
I know I'm superficial but I thought my breathing was taking care of its self.
Spinning crowd-pleaser sounds OK but I don't want any more compassion, I'm too drowsy.

OldGit

Well there you go.  You think you're OK and then suddenly it's  spinning crowd-pleaser  and rnconstipation.  Media in vita in morte sumus.

Tank

Just saw Twilight for the first time. Loved it!  :o
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Cecilie

Quote from: Tank on August 17, 2011, 10:14:49 PM

Tank is secretly a teenage girl.

Also, first day of brand new school over. Went pretty well.
The world's what you create.

Tank

Quote from: Cecilie on August 17, 2011, 10:46:18 PM

Tank is secretly a teenage girl.
lol.

Quote from: Cecilie on August 17, 2011, 10:46:18 PM
Also, first day of brand new school over. Went pretty well.
Good news, any tasty looking vampires around?  :P
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

Ihateyoumike

Prayers that need no answer now, cause I'm tired of who I am
You were my greatest mistake, I fell in love with your sin
Your littlest sin.

Medusa

You, dear sir. Are DEAD to me!

*slams door.

:P
She has the blood of reptile....just underneath her skin...

Tank

Quote from: Medusa on August 18, 2011, 02:08:59 AM
You, dear sir. Are DEAD to me!

*slams door.

:P

I know! It surprised me too! I decided to watch it to see what all the fuss was about. I expected something like (have a bucket handy if you watch this) Biggest Zit in the world! i.e. you can't take your eyes off it it's so bad. I'm not saying Twilight is a great film, but I was surprised that it was nowhere near as bad as the hype made out. I'm off to get the next two installments now.  :P

Ihateyoumike

I've been listening to the new Blue October album like crazy. It's been quite a while since I've gotten a cd that's so good that I have it in my car, and play it at home instead of turning on the tv. I'm not sure how a band cand make 6 or 7 albums so far and only have 2 songs in all of them that I ever skip by when listening.

I'm especially hooked on Stay (The feel again) it's just a beautiful song all around.
Prayers that need no answer now, cause I'm tired of who I am
You were my greatest mistake, I fell in love with your sin
Your littlest sin.

Sweetdeath

Stuck on a bus for another 90minutes, and a woman in the back won't control her stupid fucking crying baby. I want to put its face through a glass plate.   >:(
Law 35- "You got to go with what works." - Robin Lefler

Wiggum:"You have that much faith in me, Homer?"
Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

Tank

Going to an all day stag do. Starting out at the horse racing at York  ;D

Sweetdeath

Awake at 5:30 AM, and I don't know why. T_T
Law 35- "You got to go with what works." - Robin Lefler

Wiggum:"You have that much faith in me, Homer?"
Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

Medusa

Another piece of my back molar broke off in my subway sammy last night after work. By the time I get it pulled on Tuesday who knows what will be left to pull!

And yes. I'm not in the most comfortable of feelings. Pain has been off and on. And I've had to smile and chit chat with my customers all through it.  :(
She has the blood of reptile....just underneath her skin...

Tank

Quote from: Medusa on August 22, 2011, 09:32:20 AM
Another piece of my back molar broke off in my subway sammy last night after work. By the time I get it pulled on Tuesday who knows what will be left to pull!

And yes. I'm not in the most comfortable of feelings. Pain has been off and on. And I've had to smile and chit chat with my customers all through it.  :(
I hate it when thay happens

Asmodean

Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.