News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

What's on your mind today?

Started by Steve Reason, August 25, 2007, 08:15:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Medusa

I have to put my lipstick on and go to work. Boooooohiiisssshsssss..

She has the blood of reptile....just underneath her skin...

xSilverPhinx

I wonder why I still keep my computer connected when it's thundering like hell outside and so close too  :o
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Ihateyoumike

Ahhhhh, air conditioning.... You my only friend.
Prayers that need no answer now, cause I'm tired of who I am
You were my greatest mistake, I fell in love with your sin
Your littlest sin.

Tank

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on August 09, 2011, 02:41:27 AM
I wonder why I still keep my computer connected when it's thundering like hell outside and so close too  :o
Because it always happens to somebody else!
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Tank on August 09, 2011, 07:55:56 AM
Quote from: xSilverPhinx on August 09, 2011, 02:41:27 AM
Because it always happens to somebody else!

Good answer ;D

MiiriChan

My Dad's home and I just want him to leave for work already so that I can get back to being deppressed that I'm not going to get out of Arkansas for the rest of my High School life.  Oh yeah, and my dog's humping his blanket.  Again.

Tank

Quote from: MiiriChan on August 09, 2011, 07:36:33 PM
My Dad's home and I just want him to leave for work already so that I can get back to being deppressed that I'm not going to get out of Arkansas for the rest of my High School life.  Oh yeah, and my dog's humping his blanket.  Again.
Well at least the dogs happy!
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

Munchkin Goddess

Quote from: MiiriChan on August 09, 2011, 07:36:33 PM
Where did you want to go? And at least you can be entertained by the dog, lol.

Medusa

Spent the entire day at Redondo Beach! Had a blast. Am sorta turning red and am about to knock out for the night! :D
She has the blood of reptile....just underneath her skin...

history_geek

And back to the grey world of school life. Oh well, it seems that we're finally get to do something else besides Word and Excel.... :P
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." Arthur C Clarke's Third Law
"Any sufficiently advanced alien is indistinguishable from a god."
Pierre-Simon, marquis de Laplace:
Je n'ai pas besoin de cette hypothése - I do not require that hypothesis[img]http://www.dakkadakka.com/s/i/a/4eef2cc3548cc9844a491b22ad384546.gif[/i

Cecilie

Quote from: history_geek on August 10, 2011, 11:44:50 AM
And back to the grey world of school life. Oh well, it seems that we're finally get to do something else besides Word and Excel.... :P

Ooh. I still have a week left until I start. And I am not prepared at all.
The world's what you create.

Davin

Quote from: Cecilie on August 10, 2011, 02:18:16 PM
Quote from: history_geek on August 10, 2011, 11:44:50 AM

Ooh. I still have a week left until I start. And I am not prepared at all.
Don't worry, all you need to prepare is a montage, this educational video explains how it works:
Montage
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

xSilverPhinx

Good thing the mobs around here are a herd of bleating sheep.

Tank

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on August 10, 2011, 09:03:38 PM
Ewe don't say!

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Tank on August 10, 2011, 09:05:34 PM
Quote from: xSilverPhinx on August 10, 2011, 09:03:38 PM
Ewe don't say!

I realise that a herd of bleating sheep can be a dangerous thing. But these are the docile, soft types. Switch the knuckle-headness of teenagers with the spinelessness of sheep that are about to get sheared. ;D

No respect for sheep.