News:

In case of downtime/other tech emergencies, you can relatively quickly get in touch with Asmodean Prime by email.

Main Menu

What's on your mind today?

Started by Steve Reason, August 25, 2007, 08:15:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Magic Pudding

Quote from: Tank on May 19, 2011, 12:18:38 PM
Why not try it on?

It's a bit straight, I might need a rounded hat.
This one would be nice for the winter.

Ihateyoumike

52 hours and 15 minutes until jesus comes and takes all the "real christians" back with him. I hope he takes the westboro cult with him cause if us heathens get the earth until October, I'd rather not have them left behind with us.
Also, if you're driving behind a person on Saturday at 6pm and they have a bumper sticker that says "in case of rapture, this car will be empty", get the hell off the road.
Prayers that need no answer now, cause I'm tired of who I am
You were my greatest mistake, I fell in love with your sin
Your littlest sin.

Whitney

It would be funny to see the look on some people's faces wherever in the world ends up having an earthquake on Saturday at 6pm.

hismikeness

Quote from: Ihateyoumike on May 19, 2011, 09:50:38 PM
52 hours and 15 minutes until jesus comes and takes all the "real christians" back with him. I hope he takes the westboro cult with him cause if us heathens get the earth until October, I'd rather not have them left behind with us.
Also, if you're driving behind a person on Saturday at 6pm and they have a bumper sticker that says "in case of rapture, this car will be empty", get the hell off the road.

If it goes down like that on Saturday, I'm having a party Sunday, because, well, fuck it, right?
No churches have free wifi because they don't want to compete with an invisible force that works.

When the alien invasion does indeed happen, if everyone would just go out into the streets & inexpertly play the flute, they'll just go. -@UncleDynamite

PapistItalian16

Yea I quit my job in preparation for the Rapture.

NOT. I may believe in something that some would say doesnt make sense, but I ain't no moron.
River: (speaking about the Bible) "It's broken. It doesn't make sense."
Shepherd Book: "It's not about making sense. It's about believing in something, and letting that belief be real enough to change your life. It's about faith. You don't fix faith, River. It fixes you."

-- Firefly.

Cecilie

The world's what you create.

Ihateyoumike

Prayers that need no answer now, cause I'm tired of who I am
You were my greatest mistake, I fell in love with your sin
Your littlest sin.

Asmodean

My day is getting exponentially more miserable...

I can see 30 on the horizon and the end of days is strikingly... Not there.  >:(

Seriously, this s**t is f***ing depressing.  >:(
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

The Magic Pudding

Quote from: Asmodean on May 21, 2011, 12:32:51 PM
My day is getting exponentially more miserable...

I can see 30 on the horizon and the end of days is strikingly... Not there.  >:(

Seriously, this s**t is f***ing depressing.  >:(

Hey what's this?
One such as you has much to look forward to.
I can't think of anyone who showed as much curmudgeonly potential at an early age.
Hang in there a few years and you'll be able to gripe about the shortcomings of young people.
Youth is wasted on the young, in my day music hurt not like this modern fluff,  no good young people taken drugs all day long driving up prices.

Asmodean

Quote from: The Magic Pudding on May 21, 2011, 12:50:01 PM
Hey what's this?
One such as you has much to look forward to.
I can't think of anyone who showed as much curmudgeonly potential at an early age.
Hang in there a few years and you'll be able to gripe about the shortcomings of young people.
Youth is wasted on the young, in my day music hurt not like this modern fluff,  no good young people taken drugs all day long driving up prices.
Thanks for the encouragement, but I will spend the day wallowing in misery like I do every year. I'm just that kinda' guy.
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

Cecilie

It's your birthday, isn't it?
The world's what you create.

The Black Jester

Quote from: Asmodean on May 21, 2011, 12:54:26 PM
Thanks for the encouragement, but I will spend the day wallowing in misery like I do every year. I'm just that kinda' guy.

You must be great fun at parties.

Seriously, look...the rapture happens - piles of free stuff.
...the rapture doesn't happen...piles of people to make fun of.  It's a win-win.
The Black Jester

"Religion is institutionalised superstition, science is institutionalised curiosity." - Tank

"Confederation of the dispossessed,
Fearing neither god nor master." - Killing Joke

http://theblackjester.wordpress.com

Asmodean

Quote from: Cecilie on May 21, 2011, 12:58:59 PM
It's your birthday, isn't it?
Yes. But please, do not happy birthday me. I do not do happy birthdays  :P

I can, however, be congratulated with my HAF anniversary, as I happened to join on May, 21st.
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

Asmodean

Quote from: The Black Jester on May 21, 2011, 12:59:20 PMSeriously, look...the rapture happens - piles of free stuff.
...the rapture doesn't happen...piles of people to make fun of.  It's a win-win.
Oh, THAT part of it I don't mind all that much...
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

The Black Jester

Quote from: Asmodean on May 21, 2011, 01:01:35 PM
Quote from: The Black Jester on May 21, 2011, 12:59:20 PMSeriously, look...the rapture happens - piles of free stuff.
Oh, THAT part of it I don't mind all that much...

Well then, as Cecilie pointed out, we have no choice but to assume it's your birthday.

Happy *&(#in' Birthday.
The Black Jester

"Religion is institutionalised superstition, science is institutionalised curiosity." - Tank

"Confederation of the dispossessed,
Fearing neither god nor master." - Killing Joke

http://theblackjester.wordpress.com