News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

What's on your mind today?

Started by Steve Reason, August 25, 2007, 08:15:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

missedtheboat

Quote from: Whitney on May 11, 2011, 04:18:33 PM
temporarily killed the forum when trying to update the admin email info on the SMF settings....obviously is fixed now. :)

LOL I noticed  ;D ;D

wildfire_emissary

Gravity, entropy, and callous sighs.
"All murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets." -Voltaire

The Magic Pudding

Quote from: wildfire_emissary on May 12, 2011, 04:05:25 PM

Are there any more lines to this poem?

Whitney

Quote from: The Magic Pudding on May 12, 2011, 06:48:54 PM
Quote from: wildfire_emissary on May 12, 2011, 04:05:25 PM

Are there any more lines to this poem?

it does sound like one line from what could be a good poem

Cecilie

Anybody gonna watch the Eurovision song contest this Saturday? I hate shitty pop songs, and yet I have to watch it every year...
The world's what you create.

Tank

Quote from: Cecilie on May 12, 2011, 08:30:06 PM
Anybody gonna watch the Eurovision song contest this Saturday? I hate shitty pop songs, and yet I have to watch it every year...
I'll probably be killing a few brain cells watching it. Watching the semifinals this evening. The Israeli transsexual Dana International (who won in '98) was on. A Slovenian dressed as a dominatrix is currently crooning (badly)!
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Cecilie

Quote from: Tank on May 12, 2011, 08:58:40 PM
I'll probably be killing a few brain cells watching it. Watching the semifinals this evening. The Israeli transsexual Dana International (who won in '98) was on. A Slovenian dressed as a dominatrix is currently crooning (badly)!
I never watch the semi finals. Listening to the songs once is enough for me!

Tank

Quote from: Cecilie on May 12, 2011, 10:13:31 PM
Quote from: Tank on May 12, 2011, 08:58:40 PM
I never watch the semi finals. Listening to the songs once is enough for me!
I didn't know they even televised them until I saw them this evening. The UK are fielding an ex boy band Blue and the tune is a little better than rubbish. We may actually get some points!
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Asmodean

I need to get massively irritated and soon rather than late. So I will indeed be watching Eurovision.
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Cecilie

Quote from: Asmodean on May 14, 2011, 07:50:02 AM
I need to get massively irritated and soon rather than late. So I will indeed be watching Eurovision.

Irritated because Norway's already out. You actually love Eurovision.

Asmodean

Quote from: Cecilie on May 14, 2011, 11:29:51 AMIrritated because Norway's already out. You actually love Eurovision.

It is a well-known fact that Asmodean revels in doom and despair and it is also well-known that Eurovision is the embodiment of doom and despair... 1+1...
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

The Magic Pudding

Quote from: Asmodean on May 14, 2011, 11:49:27 AM
Quote from: Cecilie on May 14, 2011, 11:29:51 AMIrritated because Norway's already out. You actually love Eurovision.

It is a well-known fact that Asmodean revels in doom and despair and it is also well-known that Eurovision is the embodiment of doom and despair... 1+1...

Well I suppose it's cheaper than paying someone to hit you with a stick.

Asmodean

Quote from: The Magic Pudding on May 14, 2011, 02:39:45 PM

License-financed television, so not really, no...  >:(
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

Cecilie

Quote from: Asmodean on May 14, 2011, 02:46:01 PM
Quote from: The Magic Pudding on May 14, 2011, 02:39:45 PM

License-financed television, so not really, no...  >:(

It's better than watching TV3 with commercials every 10 minutes.

The Magic Pudding

I've seen different treatments of this thing.
I don't think I've ever seen one with a priest appearing on the back of man at some point.
I'd like to see a straight backed primate/man and then a bent backed one carrying a priest/god.