Nitpicky? Hell yes.

Main Menu

Interview the person below you.

Started by Tank, March 22, 2011, 05:10:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thedport

Quote from: The Magic Pudding on May 14, 2011, 05:58:46 PM
Quote from: Tank on May 14, 2011, 05:37:05 PM
Q. How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

A. 35 Metric Tons (given enough time)

Q. If time was not an issue would you rather cruise across the Atlantic or fly?

A. If time wasn't an issue I would sail the Atlantic around 1401 with a small pox vaccine and a warning of evil bastards in boats.

Q. Do you want to sign on?

A. Only if I get a jet pack and some magic bunnies.

Q. if given the choice would you rather be a super venomous wasp or super venomous scorpion?
"An honest person can never surrender an honest doubt. Who doubts nothing knows nothing. The wise are prone to doubt."-The good book;Proverbs;Chapter 55

The Magic Pudding

Q. if given the choice would you rather be a super venomous wasp or super venomous scorpion?
[/quote]

A. Scorpion, 'cause I'd like to bite Laura Croft, in the early stages of TR5 before she gets a shotgun.

Q. Do you think people who demand weird stuff should be allowed on my 1401 voyage of the Atlantic?

thedport

Quote from: The Magic Pudding on May 14, 2011, 06:58:56 PM

A. Scorpion, 'cause I'd like to bite Laura Croft, in the early stages of TR5 before she gets a shotgun.

Q. Do you think people who demand weird stuff should be allowed on my 1401 voyage of the Atlantic?
[/quote]

A. Of course we should be allowed because there's things you don't know you need till some crazie S.O.B. like me ask's to bring it along. Because a cruise isn't complete without barrels of jerky, rum, and oranges. We don't want to get scurvey now do we.
"An honest person can never surrender an honest doubt. Who doubts nothing knows nothing. The wise are prone to doubt."-The good book;Proverbs;Chapter 55

The Magic Pudding

Quote from: thedport on May 14, 2011, 07:08:11 PM

A. Of course we should be allowed because there's things you don't know you need till some crazie S.O.B. like me ask's to bring it along. Because a cruise isn't complete without barrels of jerky, rum, and oranges. We don't want to get scurvey now do we.
[/quote]

You say you're going to remember all this useful stuff, but you don't even remember your own question!

thedport

Quote from: The Magic Pudding on May 14, 2011, 07:16:12 PM
Quote from: thedport on May 14, 2011, 07:08:11 PM

You say you're going to remember all this useful stuff, but you don't even remember your own question!
[/quote]

A question for a question, how is a raven like a writing desk!

I'm sorry I went way off topic, let us continue with the origanal idea.

Q. would you prefer the first aliens that we encounter as an entire species, not just redneck jimbob saying he was probed, to be Kind nuetral or here for a hostile take over of our natural resources?

Cooper20

Q. would you prefer the first aliens that we encounter as an entire species, not just redneck jimbob saying he was probed, to be Kind nuetral or here for a hostile take over of our natural resources?

A: I'm going to say a kind nuetral encounter. I'd have a beer with one.

Q: In Canada (And perhaps other places), It is legal at 16 to hold a gun and kill someone in the army, but not to enter a BestBuy and purchase a copy of "Call of Duty." What to you think of this?
"There are many types of religion, one of them in Christianity, which celebrates the irony of nailing a carpenter to two pieces of wood."

Crow

Quote from: Cooper20 on May 15, 2011, 01:52:02 AM
Q: In Canada (And perhaps other places), It is legal at 16 to hold a gun and kill someone in the army, but not to enter a BestBuy and purchase a copy of "Call of Duty." What to you think of this?

A: The age rating system doesn't really seem to make any difference, all i ever hear are annoying little kids shouting and insulting people in games like call of duty. I don't think the two are comparable. If people decide to join the military at the age of 16 then that's there decision and the military seem to be pretty capable of ensuring people are mentally stable before they join. Whereas forms of entertainment that have mature rating systems attached to them are there for parents to make decisions on what there children are exposed to within there home. At the end of the day games like call of duty aren't real portrayals of war, they are forms of entertainment that bring the thrill of danger without any real danger, and is a parents job to ensure there children understand the difference between life and fiction. I do think there are way way way to many games out that rely on fictitious violence as there main core mechanic, hopefully developers can take inspiration from games like portal that buck this trend and do it fantastically well.

Q. Would you prefer to be famous but poor or wealthy but unknown?
Retired member.

missedtheboat

Quote from: Crow on May 15, 2011, 04:05:20 AM

Q. Would you prefer to be famous but poor or wealthy but unknown?

A: Wealthy but unknown in a heartbeat. I would love to not have any financial issues, and travel the world..if only :P Being famous seems like it would just be a pain in butt after a while.

Alrighty!

Q: Have you ever had a hero moment? Give details!

Tank

A. Sort of, a lady collapsed at work once and stopped breathing, twice. I was the first aider on duty and had to give her mouth-to-mouth resuscitation until the ambulance arrived. She survived and it was a minor stroke from which we made a full recovery. During the incident I was fine, did all the right things. When I handed the lady over to the ambulance medics I went to jelly, shaking like a leaf :)

Roll over
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Asmodean

There was a time I saved a guy from drowning. I would not call it heroic, but some people did. I was just a kid at the time (As was the person in trouble) and being a strong swimmer, I would sometimes swim across the underwater currents. Some fool followed (He wasn't specifically following me - just didn't know there were currents there), but couldn't return. Halfway to shore on my way back from a swim, I became aware of him needing assistance and, following the good maritime tradition, I gave it. I remember it being a bloody torture, swimming against the currents with one arm occupied holding someone else's head above water.

Eventually, a jetski came to aid, but by then I have already cleared the currents... Just.

Q: The greenest envy of your life. What was it?
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

slapdashartist

Quote from: Asmodean on May 15, 2011, 10:39:05 AM
Q: The greenest envy of your life. What was it?

A: Probably money. I have contradicting opinions of money, but it remains something that I've always wished I had a lot of. I envy rich people to a high degree. (And money is green. haha)

Q: What is the most vivid and memorable dream you've ever had?
"And a moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection." -Fight Club, by Chuck Palahniuk

Tank

Quote from: slapdashartist on May 23, 2011, 04:58:41 AM

Q: What is the most vivid and memorable dream you've ever had?

R Rated sorry  :-X

Roll over question: Q: What is the most vivid and memorable dream you've ever had?
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

Cecilie

Quote from: Tank on May 23, 2011, 10:37:54 AMRoll over question: Q: What is the most vivid and memorable dream you've ever had?

A: Well, it's only the most vivid because it's the most recent one I can remember. But it had something to do with me being in my room and some guy trying to kill me. I don't know who he was.

Q: What is your favorite YouTube channel?
The world's what you create.

Tank

Q: What is your favorite YouTube channel?

http://www.youtube.com/user/Thunderf00t

Bloody good stuff!

Q: more important. Money or Freinds?

Cecilie

Quote from: Tank on May 23, 2011, 12:42:08 PM
Q: more important. Money or Freinds?

A: I assume you mean friends. It depends really. I need enough money to stay alive and live a comfortable life. But I'd rather have friends than be rich.

Q: What is your favorite song at the moment (or of all time if you have that)?
The world's what you create.