News:

Actually sport it is a narrative

Main Menu

mr. deity

Started by Recusant, October 20, 2009, 02:45:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Recusant

The life of a god is comedy gold.  Well, not exactly, but there are some definitely amusing moments.  I'm sure plenty of the members of HAF already know about this show on youtube, but I was not really aware of it's existence until today, and no doubt I'm not the only one who had never heard of mr. deity.  I did a search, and see that LoneMateria mentioned it in passing back in August in this thread.  I didn't really notice it then, so I think it's worth a post of it's own.
 Enjoy
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

LoneMateria

Yeah there are definitely a few entertaining moments but some of it is dull.  Blasphemy is fun and they take it to a new level ^_^
Quote from: "Richard Lederer"There once was a time when all people believed in God and the church ruled. This time was called the Dark Ages
Quote from: "Demosthenes"A man is his own easiest dupe, for what he wishes to be true he generally believes to be true.
Quote from: "Oscar Wilde"Truth, in matters of religion, is simpl

SSY

Very good, very good indeed.
Quote from: "Godschild"SSY: You are fairly smart and to think I thought you were a few fries short of a happy meal.
Quote from: "Godschild"explain to them how and why you decided to be athiest and take the consequences that come along with it
Quote from: "Aedus"Unlike atheists, I'm not an angry prick

seasonsofmadness

Hadn't ever heard of it before, but it does a pretty good job of satirizing christianity.