News:

Actually sport it is a narrative

Main Menu

I attempted to draw this, but...

Started by Renegnicat, October 24, 2009, 12:40:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Renegnicat

I'm not sure I succeded in the level of quality that I wanted.  :verysad:
[size=135]The best thing to do is reflect, understand, apreciate, and consider.[/size]

McQ

I have to ask, and it may seem insulting, but it's meant in honest curiosity.

Did you originally start this drawing with the girl facing left to right and then decide to change part way through? It actually looks that way to me.
Elvis didn't do no drugs!
--Penn Jillette

Renegnicat

No. I didn't make that big a revision.

This one actually had less revisions that usual. I think I changed the position of the leg closest to the viewpoint, but that's it. What makes you think she was facing the other way?
[size=135]The best thing to do is reflect, understand, apreciate, and consider.[/size]

McQ

Quote from: "Renegnicat"No. I didn't make that big a revision.

This one actually had less revisions that usual. I think I changed the position of the leg closest to the viewpoint, but that's it. What makes you think she was facing the other way?

The lines of her torso, front and back, can both be interpreted as the front of a female body. In fact, the back of the figure looks very much to me like the front of a slouching woman. And the upflip of the figure's blouse/top piece of clothing, looks like a breast (or two attempts at drawing breasts). I guess it's all in the interpretation.
Elvis didn't do no drugs!
--Penn Jillette

Ninteen45

Now I can be re-gognizod!