News:

When one conveys certain things, particularly of such gravity, should one not then appropriately cite sources, authorities...

Main Menu

Apology

Started by Titan, November 06, 2008, 12:22:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Titan

I'm sorry guys, I'm going to be pretty busy until the latter half of this weekend. Please have patience, I plan on responding to your questions and challenges but something important has come up that I have to attend to (man that sounded snooty). Anyway, sorry, I'll be back...

Seacrest out
"Those who praise the light of fire, but blame it for its heat, should not be listened to, as they judge it according to their comfort or discomfort and not by its nature. They wish to see, but not to be burnt. They forget that this very light which pleases them so much is a discomfort to weak eyes and harms them..."
- St. Augustine

"The soul lives

Asmodean

Real life issues are more important than discussion board issues. Take your time and do your thing. We'll be here when you return.

:)
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Graham

The internet is all fun and games anyway.

Kyuuketsuki

Quote from: "Titan"Seacrest out

Seacrest??

Kyu
James C. Rocks: UK Tech Portal & Science, Just Science

[size=150]Not Long For This Forum [/size]

curiosityandthecat

Quote from: "Kyuuketsuki"
Quote from: "Titan"Seacrest out

Seacrest??

Kyu

I guess you aren't in the Aquaman Fanclub Secret Society.  ;)
-Curio

Kyuuketsuki

Quote from: "curiosityandthecat"I guess you aren't in the Aquaman Fanclub Secret Society.  :lol:

Kyu

Titan

Need a little break again...answering so many of these posts is a little taxing and I feel that if I continue with reckless abandon my post quality will decline. If you guys really have an issue that you want addressed immediately, I'm often on MSN: natefil@hotmail.com feel free to add me and harrass me as much as you want.

Sorry, Kyu, PipeBox, DennisK, Tom and all of the other posters here who are answering all my questions and providing me with questions. I hope to be able to get back on and post a lot more on Saturday. I just wanted to give you guys a reason for my absence.
"Those who praise the light of fire, but blame it for its heat, should not be listened to, as they judge it according to their comfort or discomfort and not by its nature. They wish to see, but not to be burnt. They forget that this very light which pleases them so much is a discomfort to weak eyes and harms them..."
- St. Augustine

"The soul lives

Graham

Tom62

I also realized that I spent too much of my time here. Yesterday I told my wife that I would not switch on my PC, just read a book and go to bed early because I have a cold. Guess what I did, yes I went to bed a 1:30 AM again  :brick: . Some of the threads here just seem to drag on and on page after page, without getting anywhere I think that from now on I better skip them.
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

Lila

No need to apologise.  :lol:   See you when you get back!

PipeBox

Oh, was wondering where you went, and I don't blame you, we all need a break from conversation every once in a while.

I spend too much time lurking around here, though.  Stupid forum, why can't I quit you.    :(
If sin may be committed through inaction, God never stopped.

My soul, do not seek eternal life, but exhaust the realm of the possible.
-- Pindar

Kyuuketsuki

So is Titan planning on coming back?

Kyu

PipeBox

I sure hope so.  He probably just got sort of side-tracked, or needed a longer break than he thought.  There's a few times on the net I've told folks I'd be gone a certain amount of time and then didn't promptly return.  I didn't do it deliberately, I just could bring myself to go back and tell them something like, "Oh, yeah, actually, I'll see you guys in a week or two."  

Anyway, yesterday he had been on within 24 hours, so he's been lurking, but not in the past day.  And yeah, I keep up with all of you on here, because in stark contrast to some of the other places I've been online everyone on here has very distinct personalities and that keeps all the posts entertaining to read.  Although there is a lot of agreement, I can tell everyone apart.  Not sure if that makes any sense, but this forum has the virtue of only relating people by the word "atheist" and any causes around it.  As such, LARA is very different from Karadan is very different from Karakara is very different from Elvis is very different from Croco is very different from Kyu is very different from Sofas (sorry, Sophus, I've been wanting to bend that name since I saw it  :blush:
If sin may be committed through inaction, God never stopped.

My soul, do not seek eternal life, but exhaust the realm of the possible.
-- Pindar

Tom62

Big Brother is watching me :eek:
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

Titan

Hey guys, Pipebox is right, I got sidetracked but I jumped in and out a bit to see just how much work I would need to catch up on in here. I had to study for a large International Economics test that I finished today so I can come back a little more regularly for a while. The studying took a lot of attention, a lot more than I had planned, so my Sunday was pretty busy.

Sorry about the extra day though, I'll try to work my way through the posts as efficiently as possible.
- St. Augustine

"The soul lives