News:

Actually sport it is a narrative

Main Menu

We forgot someone's birthday...

Started by Magdalena, January 18, 2021, 02:32:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magdalena

billy rubin
humble azpirant to the throne3 of typos and Not Defeated by the Dark Night of the Soul!

I hope you had a beautiful birthday celebration, near those you love.  :love:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

hermes2015

"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

Icarus

Hang in there Billy.  Stay of them damn fast motorcycles and have many happy returns of the day. Cheers!

Dark Lightning

Recusant

Here's to many happy returns of the day, billy rubin:cheers:
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

Sandra Craft

Happy birthday, hope it was a crazy day.   :guitar:
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

Tom62

The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

Tank

Happy New Orbit Day to the chilli pepper in our forum!!!
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Randy

"Maybe it's just a bunch of stuff that happens." -- Homer Simpson
"Some people focus on the destination. Atheists focus on the journey." -- Barry Goldberg

billy rubin

lol

this 2as my 65th

i was goingto just pretend it didnthappen but thank you all anyway

im celebrating tomorrow on my day off

set the function, not the mechanism.

Randy

Billy, how do plan to celebrate? I'm just curious.
"Maybe it's just a bunch of stuff that happens." -- Homer Simpson
"Some people focus on the destination. Atheists focus on the journey." -- Barry Goldberg

billy rubin

well, th efirst thing i get to do is see my wife. i leave th ehouse abouts 0515 in the morning and usually get back 12 or 13 hours later. she works closingb at th elocal mcdonalds, sso she gets up at abouut 300pm and goes to bed aboout s0200 or 0300. so i mostly only get to see her when she wakes me up coming to bed, and i'm not good for much conversatioon then. but when i get a day off i can waker her up in the mornings and make her talk to me a while until she fades away. occasionally we get a day off together.

th esecond thiing ill do is roof over thae schicken run with wire to keep the raccoons out. we still have a half-tame raccoon that visits in th emorning, but he's also half wild and so te chickens have been diminishing. but a roof over it will encourage him to go hunt somewhere else.

then ill loodk over the parts lists for the road s racinbg motorcycle im building and see whether i have enough money to spring for the bits i need to put it together. mechanical work is a zen thing for me, and i'm easier to live with when i can get a wrench into my hands. determining what stuff ic'll need is almost as good.

and i have about a half bottle of that agave stuff that bruce hates, so i'll sit back and make it disappear.

maybe i can get my daughter to come out of her bedroom and say hi as well. she's one of those introvert geniuses who surfaces about once a week for 30 seconds and then disappears again. very personable in 30 second segments.

and i'll pay th enumber two son's legal fees and fines for his adventure at the neighbors after eating too much LSD

life in the country. celebating means never a dull moment

set the function, not the mechanism.