News:

When one conveys certain things, particularly of such gravity, should one not then appropriately cite sources, authorities...

Main Menu

Personality test

Started by Asmodean, February 01, 2016, 03:49:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ecurb Noselrub

Commander.

I feel like I should tell you all to do something.

Magdalena

Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on February 07, 2016, 06:11:16 AM
Commander.

I feel like I should tell you all to do something.

Oooooh! I bet you're fighting the urge to do this...  :smilenod:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Harmonie

INFJ-T "The Advocate"

37% Extraverted/63% Introverted
54% Intuitive/46% Observant
44% Thinking/56% Feeling
61% Judging/39% Prospecting
4% Assertive/96% Turbulent

Icon Image by Cherubunny on Tumblr
"I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do because I notice it always coincides with their own desires." - Susan B. Anthony

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Asmodean

Nono, those pics are in the link. The mod fail refers to Prime doing stuff, resulting in your spoiler's disappearance. There were like three .gifs in it.
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Magdalena

Quote from: Asmodean on February 11, 2016, 08:50:18 AM
Nono, those pics are in the link. The mod fail refers to Prime doing stuff, resulting in your spoiler's disappearance. There were like three .gifs in it.
I know those pics are in the link, but my statement and the .gifs are gone, so...

God doesn't make mistakes.

Asmodean

In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

Magdalena

Quote from: Asmodean on February 12, 2016, 07:44:51 AM
Ah, but He doethn't.  8)
No, He doethn't, so that was no mistake, or as He called it, "Mod fail"  ::)
What was He doing with my stuff, anyways? :???:

Asmodean

He is God. It's HIS stuff.  >:(

oO(Probably stealing it. Rumor has it that Asmos steal babies and .gifs)
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

Magdalena

No, that was my stuff.  >:(
We could have a, "That's-my-stuff-debate" for the next 48 hours. I'm ready, papi--Let's go! No food, limited amounts of water, and only one bathroom break.  >:(

Asmodean

Quote from: Magdalena on February 12, 2016, 02:27:56 PM
We could have a, "That's-my-stuff-debate" for the next 48 hours. I'm ready, papi--Let's go! No food, limited amounts of water, and only one bathroom break.  >:(
I'm game. [No bullshit. I am.] However, today's Sunday. If you are up for it, we can start next Friday. You see, the relentless tide of time has lain a heavy sediment of responsibilities and duties on my schedule, so I find myself regrettably unable to do stuff like that anymore, except during weekends and other days off work and life.
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

Magdalena

Quote from: Asmodean on February 14, 2016, 11:02:37 AM
Quote from: Magdalena on February 12, 2016, 02:27:56 PM
I'm game. [No bullshit. I am.] However, today's Sunday. If you are up for it, we can start next Friday. You see, the relentless tide of time has lain a heavy sediment of responsibilities and duties on my schedule, so I find myself regrettably unable to do stuff like that anymore, except during weekends and other days off work and life.
I can't debate next Friday, I'll be celebrating. I met my man 14 years ago on Feb. 16. Besides, I'm a lover, not a fighter, or in this case, I'm a lover, not a debater. Debating is not in my blood, I break out in hives if I do, it's very stressful, but I'm glad you enjoy it. Besides, everyone here knows that the stuff you accidentally  :airquotes: deleted was my stuff not yours so there's nothing to debate there.  :smileshake:

Asmodean

It's His stuff. He iseth God and all belongeth to Him-eth.  >:(
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

Magdalena

gentle_dissident

Personality type: "The Commander" (ENTJ-T)
Individual traits:
Extraverted – 100%
Intuitive – 62%
Thinking – 60%
Judging – 55%
Turbulent – 55%.
Role: Analyst
Strategy: Social Engagement

Middle of the road extrovert here.