News:

In case of downtime/other tech emergencies, you can relatively quickly get in touch with Asmodean Prime by email.

Main Menu

Happy Mother's Day!

Started by Amicale, May 13, 2012, 04:09:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amicale

Happy Mother's Day to all our awesome HAF moms and their families. :)

"Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb we are bound to others. By every crime and act of kindness we birth our future." - Cloud Atlas

"To live in the hearts of those we leave behind is to never die." -Carl Sagan

xSilverPhinx

I will echo the sentiment ;D  Happy Mother's day peeps!
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Buddy

Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Jimmy

Happy Mother's Day all you mothers!!! :) I hope you have a great day and get spoiled!
For if there be no Prospect beyond the Grave, the inference is certainly right, Let us eat and drink, les us enjoy what we delight in, for to morrow we shall die.   ~John Locke~

Crow

Bollocks! Totally forgot.
Retired member.

Ali

Thank you!!!!  Happy Mother's Day to all HAF mothers as well.

Buddy, I'm sure your mom was thrilled.  How sweet of you and your brother to get her a beautiful bouquet!

Buddy

Quote from: Ali on May 13, 2012, 06:07:21 PM
Thank you!!!!  Happy Mother's Day to all HAF mothers as well.

Buddy, I'm sure your mom was thrilled.  How sweet of you and your brother to get her a beautiful bouquet!

Thank you. I love seeing my mom happy. :)
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Tank

Quote from: Crow on May 13, 2012, 06:07:15 PM
Don't panic it's the wrong continent!!!
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Crow

Quote from: Tank on May 13, 2012, 08:36:05 PM
Quote from: Crow on May 13, 2012, 06:07:15 PM
Don't panic it's the wrong continent!!!

Phew, I didn't think it was normally in May. But just realised I missed the UK one, never mind haha.
Retired member.

En_Route

I second that, apart from the nasty mothers of course.
Some ideas are so stupid only an intellectual could believe them (Orwell).

Recusant

Late in the day, but I offer my respect and admiration for all of the mothers here on HAF. We have several more of you here than we did last year, and I think that's great.

"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

DeterminedJuliet

Beautiful, Recusant, thank you.  :)
"We've thought of life by analogy with a journey, with pilgrimage which had a serious purpose at the end, and the THING was to get to that end; success, or whatever it is, or maybe heaven after you're dead. But, we missed the point the whole way along; It was a musical thing and you were supposed to sing, or dance, while the music was being played.

Buddy

Amicale

Quote from: DeterminedJuliet on May 14, 2012, 02:52:04 AM
Beautiful, Recusant, thank you.  :)

Seconded, thanks, that's gorgeous!

"Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb we are bound to others. By every crime and act of kindness we birth our future." - Cloud Atlas

"To live in the hearts of those we leave behind is to never die." -Carl Sagan

Ali

Awww, Rec, that was lovely!

LOL Buddy!