News:

Look, I haven't mentioned Zeus, Buddah, or some religion.

Main Menu

Asimo keeps getting smarter

Started by Pharaoh Cat, December 01, 2011, 02:44:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Magic Pudding

Quote from: fester30 on December 03, 2011, 06:57:59 AMDead bodies Festering in a massive trench helped to spread the Bubonic Plague,

No no no.
Asmo's friends the rats and their minion fleas did that.
You shamelessly attempt to steal their greatest triumph, shame Fester, I begin to doubt you are a true Adams.

Perhaps you should seek a new path, possibly pus could be the fuel of the future.

Asmodean

Quote from: The Magic Pudding on December 03, 2011, 12:45:18 PM
No no no.
You shamelessly attempt to steal their greatest triumph, shame Fester, I begin to doubt you are a true Adams.
Yes, the shamelessness of certain Festers is just... Astonishing.  >:(
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Pharaoh Cat

Don't you have that backwards?  I always thought fleas bred mammals (including humans) as livestock. 8)

"The Logic Elf rewards anyone who thinks logically."  (Jill)

Asmodean

Quote from: Pharaoh Cat on December 03, 2011, 01:05:32 PM

Don't you have that backwards?  I always thought fleas bred mammals (including humans) as livestock. 8)

But Asmos, being made of clay and therefore incaspable of lactating, they breed fleas and donate them to their minion rats. It's all explained in The Asmo's Book of Unspeakable Evil in chapter 96, paragraph three.
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

The Magic Pudding

Quote from: Asmodean on December 03, 2011, 12:59:15 PM
Yes, the shamelessness of certain Festers is just... Astonishing.  >:(

Hmm, we should get our fester, hold him down and check he's not wearing a bald wig over a head of curly locks!

The Magic Pudding

Quote from: Asmodean on December 03, 2011, 01:09:46 PMchapter 96, paragraph three.

Paragraph three not paragraph flea you stupid boy!

Paper work, oh well here we go, alas your child died as the result of being struck in the temple by a chalk board duster.
Blah, blah, blah de blah....
It is true we have not had a chalk board at Snt Asmodeans for decades now but we do strive to preserve tradition.
I'm sure you agree that.....
It's a thankless task culling the dregs......
Only a total dolt would fail to appreciate......

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: fester30 on December 03, 2011, 06:57:59 AM
In finding these things... I think we discover more than ever the human condition.

All the more reason to track down the epicenter of all the local fester to the department of letters at the local university. ;) Full of old and moldy hands over there, with strips of rotting flesh hanging over each finger... 
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

fester30

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on December 03, 2011, 02:47:39 PM
In finding these things... I think we discover more than ever the human condition.

All the more reason to track down the epicenter of all the local fester to the department of letters at the local university. ;) Full of old and moldy hands over there, with strips of rotting flesh hanging over each finger... 

Alas... at least somebody sees the potential.  I do apologize for trying to ride the Asmodean train to popularity and stardom, however.  I get quite full of myself when I'm drunk--very prone to delusions of grandeur.

The Magic Pudding

Quote from: fester30 on December 03, 2011, 04:54:35 PM

Alas... at least somebody sees the potential.  I do apologize for trying to ride the Asmodean train to popularity and stardom, however.  I get quite full of myself when I'm drunk--very prone to delusions of grandeur.

What is this crap?
We can have more one train running at once.
You are our Fester!
What could be more grand than that?
Well Asmo maybe, but a true Adams would be plotting his demise.

Pharaoh Cat

"The Logic Elf rewards anyone who thinks logically."  (Jill)

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: fester30 on December 03, 2011, 04:54:35 PM
Quote from: xSilverPhinx on December 03, 2011, 02:47:39 PM

I only get those sorts of delusions with a bottle of Bourbon, so I keep those things at bay ;D A good distance away...yeah...

Because everybody knows that you can't let those sorts of things go to your head if you want to keep it.

(awful joke)

Anyways don't you worry...as long as there is life, there will be fester ;D
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

fester30

not your typical...

Am I the only one who thought he was cute and wants to pet him? They treated him like a dog... It made me feel sad for him. :P
"Accepting the truth and keeping faith is a strong thing to do. Mixing the two however, is the dumbest thing you've ever attempted." - Radical Ostriches Bringing Eternal Requiem Tonight
Advocate for the abnormal.

Tank

Quote from: not your typical... on December 06, 2011, 06:28:42 AM
Am I the only one who thought he was cute and wants to pet him? They treated him like a dog... It made me feel sad for him. :P
I have always liked Asimo and the ethos behind him. Honda do have a very open research brief that lets their enginers 'spread their wings' very effectivly.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.