News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

Happy Birthday Scissorlegs!

Started by OldGit, June 01, 2012, 01:07:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Siz

Quote from: Crow on June 06, 2012, 01:04:14 PM
Quote from: Scissorlegs on June 06, 2012, 12:58:14 AM
It's your 40th soon isn't it Crow?

in approximately 15 years time.

Apologies young Dude. That was TFL....

When one sleeps on the floor one need not worry about falling out of bed - Anton LaVey

The universe is a cold, uncaring void. The key to happiness isn't a search for meaning, it's to just keep yourself busy with unimportant nonsense, and eventually you'll be dead!

Anti-antidisestablishmentarianism

Happy birthday! I am going to get you some construction paper and Elmer's glue so you can make arts & crafts! Look ma no hands  ;D
"All murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets." -Voltaire
"By all means let's be open-minded, but not so open-minded that our brains drop out". Richard Dawkins

Siz

Quote from: Anti-antidisestablishmentarianism on June 07, 2012, 05:46:23 PM
Happy birthday! I am going to get you some construction paper and Elmer's glue so you can make arts & crafts! Look ma no hands  ;D

Cheers Anti, very complementary gift to my significant sliciferous skills.

Now, as our nominated lord-of-the-dance, tap us out a jig to get us going...

When one sleeps on the floor one need not worry about falling out of bed - Anton LaVey

The universe is a cold, uncaring void. The key to happiness isn't a search for meaning, it's to just keep yourself busy with unimportant nonsense, and eventually you'll be dead!

Anti-antidisestablishmentarianism

Sadly I do not tap.  I have never mentioned this before as it is a painful subject, but I was born with garden shears for legs  :'(
"All murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets." -Voltaire
"By all means let's be open-minded, but not so open-minded that our brains drop out". Richard Dawkins

Siz

Quote from: Anti-antidisestablishmentarianism on June 07, 2012, 07:36:45 PM
Sadly I do not tap.  I have never mentioned this before as it is a painful subject, but I was born with garden shears for legs  :'(

B R O T H E R ! ! ! ? :o