News:

When one conveys certain things, particularly of such gravity, should one not then appropriately cite sources, authorities...

Main Menu

Happy Birthday Scissorlegs!

Started by OldGit, June 01, 2012, 01:07:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sweetdeath

Instead of naked, can we wear shiny bikinis? :)
Law 35- "You got to go with what works." - Robin Lefler

Wiggum:"You have that much faith in me, Homer?"
Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

The Magic Pudding

Sweetdeath

Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

Siz

Aww wow! Two Ents (I like what you did there) and 2 filthy chicks?! For me??
I'm welling up...

Smart party hat too!

'Peekaboo' bikinis permissible, SD, but wear dark colours - that mud doesn't come out easy.

When one sleeps on the floor one need not worry about falling out of bed - Anton LaVey

The universe is a cold, uncaring void. The key to happiness isn't a search for meaning, it's to just keep yourself busy with unimportant nonsense, and eventually you'll be dead!

Amicale

So just what does the Madam do?
Encourage folks to mingle and screw?
Does she merely show them to the loo?
Sciz, happy, happy birthday to YOU!!  ;D

Hope it's an awesome day!

"Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb we are bound to others. By every crime and act of kindness we birth our future." - Cloud Atlas

"To live in the hearts of those we leave behind is to never die." -Carl Sagan

Siz

Quote from: Amicale on June 02, 2012, 11:04:28 AM
Sciz, happy, happy birthday to YOU!!

Cheers Ami.

Where'd you get that photo? That was from my modelling days during my '20s tranny phase. Suits me, huh?! ;D

When one sleeps on the floor one need not worry about falling out of bed - Anton LaVey

The universe is a cold, uncaring void. The key to happiness isn't a search for meaning, it's to just keep yourself busy with unimportant nonsense, and eventually you'll be dead!

DeterminedJuliet

Be warned, SD. I took wrestling lessons once upon a time (true story)
"We've thought of life by analogy with a journey, with pilgrimage which had a serious purpose at the end, and the THING was to get to that end; success, or whatever it is, or maybe heaven after you're dead. But, we missed the point the whole way along; It was a musical thing and you were supposed to sing, or dance, while the music was being played.

Amicale

Quote from: Scissorlegs on June 02, 2012, 01:30:34 PM
Quote from: Amicale on June 02, 2012, 11:04:28 AM
Sciz, happy, happy birthday to YOU!!

Cheers Ami.

Where'd you get that photo? That was from my modelling days during my '20s tranny phase. Suits me, huh?! ;D

Damn. Sexy! '20s scissorlegs trannies steam up the runway. You must have looked real sharp. And flashy. And pointy.

"Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb we are bound to others. By every crime and act of kindness we birth our future." - Cloud Atlas

Sweetdeath

Quote from: DeterminedJuliet on June 02, 2012, 02:06:23 PM

Looking forward to a friendly mud rumble.

:)

Amicale

Quote from: Sweetdeath on June 02, 2012, 03:45:19 PM

*gets a seat in the front row*
*holds flashy signs cheering you both on*
:D

Sweetdeath

Quote from: Amicale on June 02, 2012, 03:48:54 PM
Quote from: Sweetdeath on June 02, 2012, 03:45:19 PM

*gets a seat in the front row*
*holds flashy signs cheering you both on*
:D

Too bad this can't happen irl. Lol :)

OldGit

You can have a virtual contest on Skype.  :D

Sweetdeath

Quote from: OldGit on June 02, 2012, 04:14:21 PM
You can have a virtual contest on Skype.  :D

I am going comp shopping today. So excited!!

Siz

Hope y'all enjoyed the eWrestling and your eHangovers are well in hand.

I had a great day today - out cycling in morning, then a delicious lunch spread layed out by the kids of cold meats, continental cheeses and various pickles and chutneys. Then pressie opening - a watch, a new heartrate monitor some Italian liquorice and a weekend winetasting and gourmet dining in Devon (for September). And that's on top of the new road bike I took possession of last month. I'm a happy bunny!

Check out the cool wrapping paper...

Ali

Sounds like you had a great ebirthday and your family spoiled you rotten.  Well done, them!  :)  I like the wrapping paper too.  Unfortunately, I had too much ewine and fell down and sprained my ewrist.  Who do I send the emedical bill to?