News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

Happy Birthday Whitney!

Started by Tank, January 07, 2012, 05:55:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DeterminedJuliet

Oh no, I missed it!

Happy Belated Birthday!
I hope it was a lot of fun :)
"We've thought of life by analogy with a journey, with pilgrimage which had a serious purpose at the end, and the THING was to get to that end; success, or whatever it is, or maybe heaven after you're dead. But, we missed the point the whole way along; It was a musical thing and you were supposed to sing, or dance, while the music was being played.

AnimatedDirt

Sweetdeath

I'm sooo late thanks to Mlp con this weekend. But happy belated~~
Law 35- "You got to go with what works." - Robin Lefler

Wiggum:"You have that much faith in me, Homer?"
Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

Ecurb Noselrub

Sorry to be a grammar Nazi, but it's "belated happy birthday," not "happy belated birthday." The birthday is not belated - it came right on time.  Sorry.  Carry on.

Squid

Crap...sorry I'm off on saying happy birthday.  Hope you had a great one and didn't get too smashed  ;D....and if you did I hope you took pictures.

Cecilie

The world's what you create.

DeterminedJuliet

Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on January 11, 2012, 12:11:53 AM
Sorry to be a grammar Nazi, but it's "belated happy birthday," not "happy belated birthday." The birthday is not belated - it came right on time.  Sorry.  Carry on.

Happy belated Birthday wishes
:P
"We've thought of life by analogy with a journey, with pilgrimage which had a serious purpose at the end, and the THING was to get to that end; success, or whatever it is, or maybe heaven after you're dead. But, we missed the point the whole way along; It was a musical thing and you were supposed to sing, or dance, while the music was being played.