News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

How To Write a News Website Article About a Science Paper

Started by Recusant, October 10, 2010, 11:08:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Recusant

QuoteIn this paragraph I will reference or quote some minor celebrity, historical figure, eccentric, or a group of sufferers; because my editors are ideologically committed to the idea that all news stories need a "human interest", and I'm not convinced that the scientists are interesting enough.

At this point I will include a picture, because our search engine optimisation experts have determined that humans are incapable of reading more than 400 words without one.

This picture has been optimised by SEO experts to appeal to our key target demographics.

Yes, by following this ingenious template, now you too can write web news stories about scientific papers!
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

Davin

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Will

I want bad people to look forward to and celebrate the day I die, because if they don't, I'm not living up to my potential.