News:

In case of downtime/other tech emergencies, you can relatively quickly get in touch with Asmodean Prime by email.

Main Menu

The No Asshole Rule

Started by iriss7480, October 03, 2026, 06:23:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iriss7480

I came across this book title today - it's written by Stanford Professor Bob Sutton.  It's called The No Asshole Rule: Building a Civilized Workplace and Surviving One That Isn't .  I'm optimistic about this book - I recently mentioned I got out of a former toxic, hostile workplace where I unfortunately encountered a bully, creep, jerk, narcissistic abusive personality all wrapped up in one.  Between this asshole and the "god" figure in my Life, who is also a bully, creep and a jerk, it's been a bit hectic to say the least.  But I'm hoping this book will help you shed the assholes in your workplace and offer some hope for how to deal with unkind people in this complex, modern world.