News:

Unnecessarily argumentative

Main Menu

Christian lashes out at TYT

Started by Guardian85, March 21, 2012, 08:03:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Guardian85

The Young Turks and other liberal outlets have become the subject of a vitriolic video rant by conservative Christian Randall Terry. Here is the clip from The Young Turks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDq0-EE0Tcg

This guy is a perfect example of one of my main problems with "good god-fearing Christians". Love the TYT comeback.

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

Tank

What an ignorant fucking wanker. It's people like this that give theists a bad name. What a complete tosser. Another reason we need to get rid institutionalised superstitions completely and forever.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Guardian85

Quote from: Tank on March 21, 2012, 08:14:07 AM
What an ignorant fucking wanker. It's people like this that give theists a bad name. What a complete tosser. Another reason we need to get rid institutionalised superstitions completely and forever.

Don't hold it in. Tell us how you really feel.  ;D

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

OldGit

He's got a funny little hole in his forehead where the demons get in.

Ali

Cenk was right, that was totally creepy when whatshisface was like "Come closer....look deep into my eyes...."  That's the kind of guy that wants to spank young people in their underwear and call it the Lord's Work.

Tank

Quote from: Ali on March 21, 2012, 01:14:08 PM
Cenk was right, that was totally creepy when whatshisface was like "Come closer....look deep into my eyes...."  That's the kind of guy that wants to spank young people in their underwear and call it the Lord's Work.
As long as they're 18+ and it's consensual I'll do that.  ;D
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

Buddy

I couldn't hear a word he said, it was all "bullshit, bullshit, bullshit."

Though my favorite bit has to be the part with the Muslims praying to Allah and Allah says "Go out and get a suntan."  ;D
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Ali

Quote from: Tank on March 21, 2012, 02:43:00 PM

LOL  Is it wrong of me to admit I had a sudden flash of Tank starring as Girls School Headmaster.... ;D ;D ;D

Tank

Quote from: Ali on March 21, 2012, 04:14:56 PM

LOL  Is it wrong of me to admit I had a sudden flash of Tank starring as Girls School Headmaster.... ;D ;D ;D
That so nearly cost me a keyboard, as it is I just snorted coffee out of my nose!!

Guardian85

-Unknown Smartass-

Ali

Sweetdeath

Quote from: Ali on March 21, 2012, 04:14:56 PM

Now I see your true intentions!! ;D <3
Law 35- "You got to go with what works." - Robin Lefler

Wiggum:"You have that much faith in me, Homer?"
Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

Harmonie

Great to know that people like that represent my state.

Although, to be fair, I can't argue that he's not a fair representation.  :(

Icon Image by Cherubunny on Tumblr
"I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do because I notice it always coincides with their own desires." - Susan B. Anthony