News:

Look, I haven't mentioned Zeus, Buddah, or some religion.

Main Menu

TANK!!!!!

Started by Ali, February 25, 2012, 10:56:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Asmodean

Yes... That's weird though.
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Ali

Quote from: Asmodean on February 27, 2012, 07:01:30 AM

What's weird? Look, I hate to be the one to tell you this, but if you really want to be terrifying you're going to figure out to be a LOT less endearing.  Sorry, but true.

Amicale

Quote from: Ali on February 27, 2012, 07:04:29 AM

What's weird? Look, I hate to be the one to tell you this, but if you really want to be terrifying you're going to figure out to be a LOT less endearing.  Sorry, but true.

Very true. Asmo's one of my favourite folks around here!

"Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb we are bound to others. By every crime and act of kindness we birth our future." - Cloud Atlas

"To live in the hearts of those we leave behind is to never die." -Carl Sagan

Ali

Quote from: Amicale on February 27, 2012, 07:05:27 AM
Quote from: Ali on February 27, 2012, 07:04:29 AM

Very true. Asmo's one of my favourite folks around here!

Me too!  Loves me some Asmo.

Asmodean

That's nice. Thank you all.

I suppose it's lucky none of you have to live with me, as then you would probably have a different opinion. People tend to respect me, but few can say that they like me.
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

Ali

^^  That's hard to believe.  You're...endearing.  As made obvious by the fact that freaking everyone loves you on this board.  *Nods solemnly*

Guardian85

It is true. He can be a real douche.   :P

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

Amicale

Quote from: Asmodean on February 27, 2012, 07:18:53 AM
That's nice. Thank you all.

I suppose it's lucky none of you have to live with me, as then you would probably have a different opinion. People tend to respect me, but few can say that they like me.

I say this in all seriousness, for just a moment. I know that the character you put on here at HAF is a fun one, the whole grumpy lumpy bit... but underneath it when you're occasionally being serious  ;D I do see a real decency, a good sense of humour, and a kindness to you that I like a LOT. I'd have NO problem hanging out with you 'in real life', or being a room mate, or anything like that. I do like you. :)

"Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb we are bound to others. By every crime and act of kindness we birth our future." - Cloud Atlas

Asmodean

Thanks. I suppose I am as described. The other shoe is really in the volatility of my moods and dispositions.

I also tend to be quite incredibly cold to people I care about... But they usually just live with it.
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

Ali

Quote from: Asmodean on February 27, 2012, 07:26:27 AM
Thanks. I suppose I am as described. The other shoe is really in the volatility of my moods and dispositions.

I also tend to be quite incredibly cold to people I care about... But they usually just live with it.

Probably you should snuggle them every so often, just so they know you still care.  Is important.

Amicale

Quote from: Asmodean on February 27, 2012, 07:26:27 AM

Believe me. I understand moods and dispositions and inadvertant coldness more than you'll ever know.  :P

*hugs Asmo just for the hell of it* :)

Ali

Asmodean

Quote from: Amicale on February 27, 2012, 07:30:36 AM
Believe me. I understand moods and dispositions and inadvertant coldness more than you'll ever know.  :P
Oh, I don't doubt that - I think it's largely a side effect of us being happy pil poppers  :P

And so yet another thread is now about Asmo.  ;D My egocentrism knows no bounds.  ;D
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.