Actually sport it is a narrative

Main Menu

Consciousness

Started by yepimonfire, January 26, 2012, 04:45:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pytheas

Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on February 02, 2012, 03:59:36 AM
Quote from: pytheas on February 01, 2012, 08:43:57 PM
I guess I am angry with priests because you give out bony fish to the needy who come, instead of teaching them to fish.

I seem to have fallen into some category that your personal experience has caused you to construct. I sense that it will be impossible to communicate with you without you viewing me in the box in which you have placed me (which box seems to double as a target for dart-throwing). Nevertheless, I've enjoyed the conversation and I think that I have gained something from hearing your perspective.

my dear fellow, you are my discourse associate, and I just excluded you from my personal experience  of orthodoxy intolerance.
I believe marriage to be a joke, since love has to be proved on a daily basis, its a living entity formed between conscious partners.
The message a paper stamp of authority gives subconsiously  for marriage "bonding" is that of reassurance, "we have it in the bag, now" taking for granted the most flimsy of commitments, that of the fluffy butterfly touch of exstasy in love. In a way official marriages torpedoe the stability of a relationship

Funerals are a scam-
but enough of my perspective

I am happy to talk to a real minister. Nothing more, nothing less. I do not want to convince you and I reassure you that if your objective is to see a better more peaceful and just society , happier and emancipated, informed individuals then I am looking for the same thing.
Simply I can  pull it through focusing on the human and not elsewhere.
"under every rock, in the leaves, and in the living body"

thing that we fantasise through subjective personal experience are a private right, much like the right to go to the toilet for your needs.
the offense is in officially displaying and selling "the way" in the middle of the highstreet, and in an extreme distortion, implementing a particular "way" in the people, directing them to copy your way and not to discover their way
"Not what we have But what we enjoy, constitutes our abundance."
"Freedom is the greatest fruit of self-sufficiency"
"Nothing is enough for the man to whom enough is too little."
by EPICURUS 4th century BCE

Ecurb Noselrub

Quote from: pytheas on February 02, 2012, 07:47:18 AM
I do not want to convince you and I reassure you that if your objective is to see a  informed individuals then I am looking for the same thing.
..........the offense is in officially displaying and selling "the way" in the middle of the highstreet, and in an extreme distortion, implementing a particular "way" in the people, directing them to copy your way and not to discover their way.

Quite frankly, if theists and atheists would both stop trying to convince, demonize and criticize each other, and work together for, in your words, a "better more peaceful and just society , happier and emancipated," it would be beneficial for all. There is no need for anyone to demand that others copy a particular way.  People are different, reasonable people can disagree, and there is too much at stake for reasonable people to spend their time fighting.  We all have our individual experiences and will all see the world from different perspectives. I'm willing to live and work under a flag of truce.

Ecurb Noselrub

Quote from: pytheas on February 02, 2012, 07:47:18 AM
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on February 02, 2012, 03:59:36 AM
Quote from: pytheas on February 01, 2012, 08:43:57 PM
I guess I am angry with priests because you give out bony fish to the needy who come, instead of teaching them to fish.

I seem to have fallen into some category that your personal experience has caused you to construct. I sense that it will be impossible to communicate with you without you viewing me in the box in which you have placed me (which box seems to double as a target for dart-throwing). Nevertheless, I've enjoyed the conversation and I think that I have gained something from hearing your perspective.

my dear fellow, you are my discourse associate, and I just excluded you from my personal experience  of orthodoxy intolerance.
I believe marriage to be a joke, since love has to be proved on a daily basis, its a living entity formed between conscious partners.
The message a paper stamp of authority gives subconsiously  for marriage "bonding" is that of reassurance, "we have it in the bag, now" taking for granted the most flimsy of commitments, that of the fluffy butterfly touch of exstasy in love. In a way official marriages torpedoe the stability of a relationship

Funerals are a scam-
but enough of my perspective

I am happy to talk to a real minister. Nothing more, nothing less. I do not want to convince you and I reassure you that if your objective is to see a better more peaceful and just society , happier and emancipated, informed individuals then I am looking for the same thing.
Simply I can  pull it through focusing on the human and not elsewhere.
"under every rock, in the leaves, and in the living body"

thing that we fantasise through subjective personal experience are a private right, much like the right to go to the toilet for your needs.
the offense is in officially displaying and selling "the way" in the middle of the highstreet, and in an extreme distortion, implementing a particular "way" in the people, directing them to copy your way and not to discover their way