News:

Actually sport it is a narrative

Main Menu

What author do you detest?

Started by Sweetdeath, September 11, 2011, 08:32:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crocoduck

Dr. Seuss, didn't like him when I was a kid and I still don't like him.
As we all know, the miracle of fishes and loaves is only scientifically explainable through the medium of casseroles
Dobermonster
However some of the jumped up jackasses do need a damn good kicking. Not that they will respond to the kicking but just to show they can be kicked
Some dude in a Tank

fester30

Paul.  Not only do I not care about the message those letters of his are sending, it's also very dry, boring reading.  There are parts of the Bible I like, such as Jericho.  That's a cool story.  But Paul's letters suck big donkey dick.  F--k Paul!

Ali

Quote from: fester30 on January 14, 2012, 03:45:31 PM
Paul.  Not only do I not care about the message those letters of his are sending, it's also very dry, boring reading.  There are parts of the Bible I like, such as Jericho.  That's a cool story.  But Paul's letters suck big donkey dick.  F--k Paul!

I like the Song of Solomon.  I have no idea what that's doing in the Bible in the first place.  It's the only part of the Bible that appears to be written by a woman, and parts of it are pretty racy.  I can never tell if the narrator is switching back and forth between male and female, or if it's always a woman, and she's bi.  I kind of like to think the latter, which kind of contradicts the whole idea that the Bible is against homosexuality.  Either way, antiquated language aside, I rather like it.

Best line:  "I would cause thee to drink of spiced wine of the juice of my pomegranate."  Awwww yeah.