News:

Departing the Vacuousness

Main Menu

Toast of the Gods

Started by MadBomr101, December 28, 2011, 12:50:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crocoduck

Oh ye of little faith, deny the power of almighty God once you gaze on the awesome miracle of Erik Estrada toast.

It's your doubt that prevents you from enjoying the splendid power of almighty God or the taste of Ponch with lashings of butter and jam.

Matthew 16:4
A wicked and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given unto it, but the sign of the prophet Rover.

As we all know, the miracle of fishes and loaves is only scientifically explainable through the medium of casseroles
Dobermonster
However some of the jumped up jackasses do need a damn good kicking. Not that they will respond to the kicking but just to show they can be kicked
Some dude in a Tank

Guardian85

That's nasty!

But if I get toast that loks like the emblem of the Jedi Order, is that proof of the Force?

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

Tom62

I think that God lost all his mojo when he created baby Jesus. The Bible teaches us that no miracles were performed by God after he'd lost his virginity, so his impotency must be related to his sexual act. There are countless stories about magical virginal beings, prophets, etc. who lost their powers after they had sex, so this must have happened to God as well.  Alternatively: many consider sex to be the ultimate magical power (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_magic power). Impregnating a virgin, from a far distance, could therefore have taken too much of a toll  ;D.
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

Pharaoh Cat

Quote from: Crocoduck on December 28, 2011, 07:28:26 AM
A wicked and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given unto it, but the sign of the prophet Rover.

Wow!  I see the face of Jesus in Rover's anus! :o

"The Logic Elf rewards anyone who thinks logically."  (Jill)

Stevil

Quote from: Pharaoh Cat on January 01, 2012, 01:55:57 PM
Wow!  I see the face of Jesus in Rover's anus! :o
How would one recognise a face that looks like Jesus? Is there a photo somewhere as a point of reference?

Pharaoh Cat

Quote from: Stevil on January 01, 2012, 07:21:51 PM
How would one recognise a face that looks like Jesus?

If the face resembles Rover's anus, it's Jesus.
"The Logic Elf rewards anyone who thinks logically."  (Jill)

Sweetdeath

Quote from: Pharaoh Cat on January 01, 2012, 08:36:28 PM
Quote from: Stevil on January 01, 2012, 07:21:51 PM
How would one recognise a face that looks like Jesus?

If the face resembles Rover's anus, it's Jesus.

That's amazing if I say so myself.
Law 35- "You got to go with what works." - Robin Lefler

Wiggum:"You have that much faith in me, Homer?"
Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

MadBomr101

- Bomr
I'm waiting for the movie of my life to be made.  It should cost about $7.23 and that includes the budget for special effects.

Too Few Lions