News:

When one conveys certain things, particularly of such gravity, should one not then appropriately cite sources, authorities...

Main Menu

Icons

Started by Sandra Craft, November 24, 2011, 11:17:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sweetdeath

Asmo, you are so fluffy! Urge to swuish you rising.

I used to have three lip piercings, but took em out around 22 years old because i hated taking them out for job stuff. People and their prejudice suck.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y30/boubunny/big%20hair%20thursday/satoshuugloss.jpg
I think I was 21 here. My friend and I had a random glam rock day. XDD
Law 35- "You got to go with what works." - Robin Lefler

Wiggum:"You have that much faith in me, Homer?"
Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

Asmodean

Quote from: Sweetdeath on November 27, 2011, 10:42:36 PM

I used to have three lip piercings, but took em out around 22 years old because i hated taking them out for job stuff. People and their prejudice suck.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y30/boubunny/big%20hair%20thursday/satoshuugloss.jpg
I have an understanding with my employers: I do my job and in return, they pay me and shut the fuck up about my appearance
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Buddy

I just realized that the only recent picture of myself that I have is a cell phone mirror picture that I took to show my family a new haircut. I really need to get out more.  :D
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Tank

Quote from: Budhorse4 on November 27, 2011, 10:49:26 PM
I just realized that the only recent picture of myself that I have is a cell phone mirror picture that I took to show my family a new haircut. I really need to get out more.  :D

*facepalm*
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Sweetdeath

Quote from: Asmodean on November 27, 2011, 10:45:24 PM
Quote from: Sweetdeath on November 27, 2011, 10:42:36 PM

I have an understanding with my employers: I do my job and in return, they pay me and shut the fuck up about my appearance

Lucky!! I've worked for two chinese bosses, and they were both total asshats about my lip piercings. >__<
It didn't affect my work.

Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

Buddy

Quote from: Tank on November 27, 2011, 10:51:49 PM

*facepalm*

Was that a facepalm at the mirror picture, or the fact that I need to get out more?
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Tank

Quote from: Budhorse4 on November 27, 2011, 11:04:42 PM
Quote from: Tank on November 27, 2011, 10:51:49 PM

*facepalm*

Was that a facepalm at the mirror picture, or the fact that I need to get out more?
The mirror picture, we've all done it. Although in my case it was in 1978 when cameras had film in them and all phones were used for was making phone calls!  :D
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

Sweetdeath

I'm guilty of only using my phone for mp3s, web browsing and txting. XD

Tank

Quote from: Sweetdeath on November 27, 2011, 11:12:22 PM
I'm guilty of only using my phone for mp3s, web browsing and txting. XD
Bad pony! Bad, bad pony!  :D

Buddy

Oh haha. Yea, I really avoid them at all cost, but Grandma Buddy in Sweden wanted to see my new hair style and I was alone.

Asmodean

Quote from: Tank on November 27, 2011, 11:07:45 PM
The mirror picture, we've all done it.
What do you think The Asmo's picture is..? Exactly that.
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

BullyforBronto

Here are a few recent ones of me. Did I mention that my mid life crisis is skateboarding?

Sweetdeath

You look awesome, bullyforbront!
My dad is 47 and still skateboards. As long as you're good at it, why stop? ^__^

Tank

Excellent photos BfB!

Asmodean

Oh, I SO envy people who have actual solid spines, which make it possible to do such things...

...Mine is kind of in need of a good overhaul :(
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.